podfarm workflow

AaronDylan

another diamond recording
Feb 18, 2011
munich germany
hey i just got podfarm 2.5 plantinum from a friend whos a working musician he said he had no use for it anymore and got it from a friend that´s an audio engineer. So know it´s mine:fu:

I just installed everything and need your help!

it´s allready working and everything! but i didn´t expect so many amps cabs fx ect...oh lord...

usally i use free ampsims from lepou and the le cab with the tse 808 with some nice impulses if i didn´t have the possibility to mic a amp. and i got usable tones!

I know that a lot of u guys know how to work with pod and get real nice tones!
But im overwhelmed with possibilities now.

Here a few questions:

1. can u tell me witch amps u think are the best or even a small selection

2. do u use the cabs in podfarm? or load an impulse extern

3. do u use the intern tubescreamer or any other distortion pedals infront of a podfam amp

4. does podfarm have any usable presets i could tweek to start? just heard weird crazy stuff...

I mix a lot of hardcore, progressive, metalcore chugga stuff

I would appreciate your help a lot!

1. subjective: i like the soldano amp (solo 100)

2. i have a few real cabs i use with reapming... but i also use the impulse loader in recabinet 3.

3. tube screamers are awesome (to say the least) but everything depends on the production.

4. every preset on every plugin is "a good start" but you can always experiment.

i have worked on metal/hardcore stuff but i have been recently using pod farm with pop/rock... and some electro stuff. i'm not really new to pod farm but there are a lot of things i would probably never use in it, just because i am aware of "better" processors.

hey i just got podfarm 2.5 plantinum from a friend whos a working musician he said he had no use for it anymore and got it from a friend that´s an audio engineer. So know it´s mine:fu:

I just installed everything and need your help!

it´s allready working and everything! but i didn´t expect so many amps cabs fx ect...oh lord...

usally i use free ampsims from lepou and the le cab with the tse 808 with some nice impulses if i didn´t have the possibility to mic a amp. and i got usable tones!

I know that a lot of u guys know how to work with pod and get real nice tones!
But im overwhelmed with possibilities now.

Here a few questions:

1. can u tell me witch amps u think are the best or even a small selection

2. do u use the cabs in podfarm? or load an impulse extern

3. do u use the intern tubescreamer or any other distortion pedals infront of a podfam amp

4. does podfarm have any usable presets i could tweek to start? just heard weird crazy stuff...

I mix a lot of hardcore, progressive, metalcore chugga stuff

I would appreciate your help a lot!

I think I used solely podfarm on this, I think it was mostly just gate - screamer - threadplate (not the line6 or cali one, but the one that is on the regular podfarm)

[SOUNDCLOUD]http://soundcloud.com/ahjteam/late-night-mystery/[/SOUNDCLOUD]

The "Skate Park" is really good sounding bass amp preset, needs a bit tweaking and removing the reverb tho.

timislegend said:
1. subjective: i like the soldano amp (solo 100)

2. i have a few real cabs i use with reapming... but i also use the impulse loader in recabinet 3.

3. tube screamers are awesome (to say the least) but everything depends on the production.

+3