podxt+AD Test

thanks guys. I agree that the guitar tone is pretty undefined, but once I think once I quad track with something with much lower gain it'll help make the tone a tad more articulate... I guess we'll see, though!

The AD preset used was actually a slightly tweaked version of 006's with the kick replaced with the Brain kick and some other random sample for a little more mid action.

the rhythm guitars are diety lead with metaltastic's 57 On-Axis 3 More Pres impulse, a retarded amount of eq ITB, and some multiband compression to tame the woofy palm mutes. I'll post the patch when I get back to my place if you want it

yeah that would be cool man. I just bought a used XT Pro from egay, i have never used one before so im looking forward to it.

nice! it takes forever to get a decent tone out of it... and once you find a decent tone you sleep on it, wake up, and decide that it sucks. I repeated this for months, but for some reason I kept trying at it (probably because it's the only thing I have for fiddles lol).

Yeah i know they take some tweeking but i have heard alot of tones i thought were killer, I still think it can be usable tucked in under my Mesa or JSX.