politics

Vincent J.

Dec 3, 2005
Arnhem, The Netherlands
Yes I'm politically inspired this night.
I'm curious to know if you have political interests.
please tell me your political views and oppinions and we could maybe discuss it here?

I think the world is gay and I wonder what would people with YY chromosomes(basic genetics) listen to...would it be Katatonia or maybe Dokken

but seriously though I'm writing a book that offers a better alternative to democracy which and will make politics absolete...so i guess that's about it

buy the god damn book

paradoxile said:
I think the world is gay and I wonder what would people with YY chromosomes(basic genetics) listen to...would it be Katatonia or maybe Dokken

but seriously though I'm writing a book that offers a better alternative to democracy which and will make politics absolete...so i guess that's about it

buy the god damn book
Speaking of politics, what do you think about the attacks of Hezbollah to Israel and vice-versa? Since you're closer than me to this "war" I think.

this thread isn't going very far :p

and I must say... I have lived in a communist state, and from what I remember and from what my parents tell me, it wasn't as bad as everyone makes it out to be.

Imagine that you are a member of a council.This council will construct a whole new world.This council will determine all of the laws of the new world.When you all determined and agreed to those laws all of member will die.And after that they will all ressurect randomly.As man as a woman as a worker as a prostitute as a pilot as a business man.
I am sure those laws that determined would be all about equality if it happens.

When capitalism trying to create a passive and terrorized society with religions and media.Innocent women selling themself for feeding their children,poor immigrants stealing from store because they dont want to starve.
Someone is suffering in ghettos of Rio de Janeiro,in immigrant suburbia of Paris,in Schaerbeek of Brusseles,in Red Light District of Amsterdam,in Bronx of Newyork.
Is it freedom that promised us during cold war?
Is it the world of oppurtunity?
I guess not.

Alyona said:
this thread isn't going very far :p

and I must say... I have lived in a communist state, and from what I remember and from what my parents tell me, it wasn't as bad as everyone makes it out to be.
yeah, that's really a problem... people almost always illustrate communism as a bad thing, so people who don't know better always take distance from the idea.
A small example, my history teacher told my class the following:
'you probably can't imagine this, but there are actually people in states that were communistic but that now are capitalistic who want the previous system back.'
his tone was like; 'wow, some people actually think communism has possitive aspects!?'

When he told that to our class I though: what the fuck, of course they do! now there's like 30% of people who don't have work, people are dying poor because of that..! Cummunism had some bad stuff, but they made sure everyone had work and could affort a living!

something that somehow troubles me, is that I'm pretty much the only one on my school (500 people or something) who thinks like that...
ugh, but it's a fucking elite school...dumb people... don't know what's good for them...