politics

Androz said:
I know what you mean, It's the same here, although 60% seems like nothing, i think it goes to %95 or something

When I was in Rio I was surprised by the size of the Rosinha, It's like half a mountain, and in the other side there is a Sheraton Hotel :lol:
Yeah, Rio is like that. In the same Avenue there are two different way of life.
:)

Once I was highly interested in these matters, but the bottomline is always the same: once people have got might they only care about themselves and the closest people around them. I feel the most sympathy for pro-nature parties and parties who feel strong about our own (western) culture (not racistic intended).

RatU a.k.a Dainon said:
Speaking of politics, what do you think about the attacks of Hezbollah to Israel and vice-versa? Since you're closer than me to this "war" I think.
I'm not going to speak about all I feel about this war...just to be short
I regret the innocent civillians hurt in this war but I feel Israel's bombing is justified
I'm not going to argue with anyone here...I fanyone wants to know why and how I feel about it go to the politics thread in the Orphaned Land forum and read my rants.

Oh and Putin is an asshole for not allowing real freedom of press in russia(the closing down of HTB and TV6 a few years back) and for helping Iran reach nuclear capabilities and this way put the whole world in jeopardy and possibly on the verge of a 3rd world nuclear war

i don't like politics so here it goes:

tweetycr3.jpg

:)

A wounded and dying horse during bombings in Iraq.
Poor horse was sharing his destiny with all those innocent children,women,men.
Just look at his eyes.Its more than words...

iraqhorseug8.jpg

Ok does anyone here know a person with the email address leventbalaban@yahoo.com?
This guy added me to his msn a few days ago and today he started talking to me. His nickname was 'turcken raus' and he had a swastika as avatar. I told him he could fuck off right away if he was a nazi, so then he asked me if I was an immigrant.
Anyway, bla bla, he said I was a Turkish communist :rolleyes: so I gladly blocked and removed him.
I don't know how he got my email address, I don't know which forum he's from.

ah hell, some people have serious problems with themselves... Some of those people can not get rid of it because of lack of good friends. that's why they join an 'extreme' group, so they have a club to feel themselves cool with and project their own weaknesses on other people.

I really hope when they look back at their youth when they grow up, that they are really ashamed.
But too bad there are a lot of people who are like that when they are grown up...

ugh

What the FUCK is this... This guy I talked about just sent me a mail now, what the hell does he want and which forum is he from???

"Its not easy to flee from us that easy AHMAD!!!
WE HAVE GOT YOU E-MAİL AND IP NUMBER AND WE WİLL FİND YOU.BELGİUM İS A SMALL COUNTRY WE WİLL FİND YOU IMMIGRANT DOG.YOUR GERMAN NAME MY ASS!!!
WE WİLL FİND YOU.
AUSLANDER RAUS!!!!
TURKEN RAUS!!!!!!!Beschisen!!!!!!PİMMEL!!!IMMIGRANT FUCK!!!"

And he included a huge painting of hitler and an eagle/swastika image :s

*cough* ... *cough* ... in my eyes there's absolutely no need to worry, dear Cerulean (; that seems to be some lousy bastard thinking he's helping the world becoming more enjoyable with some not funny, awful, $_!*§#*† fake...
Concerning that mail... maybe you should tell him he should improve his german spelling o.ô...