Poll: An Evening with Opeth

Poll: An Evening with Opeth

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i see. well, i wish the show in NY would feature DTB and DT since it's the closest to philly they're playing. i'm gonna have to go all the way to towson, MD to see the full lineup. maybe they'll come by my way in march, but then fucking devildriver is replacing DTB and there's no way i'll stand for that

MasterOLightning said:
Certainly not LA. They got Emperor. Chicago is deserving. There's always a great turnout for Opeth. They don't need support to draw fans here. I can't wait. Before I heard this was just Opeth, I was considering not going, just because of the cash. Now I can't wait. I just hope the ticket prices don't shoot up.

Dude I checked on ticketmaster and they are only 16.50 (plus the rape of fees they must add) so it would probably come to 24.00. I would buy alot of them over anything America has on tour at the moment. Thats the beauty of bands across the way coming here to tour....cheap ticket prices and better music than going to a 100.00 show. Ill see you there hopefully.

blinkgreenozzy said:
you can have the Expos thank you very little

its fairly obvious everyone is going to say their hometown is deserving enough with this stupid threads honestly dont just make a thread for the sake of making a thread thank you for wasting my time
blinkgreenozzy said:
who cares because who cares. This poll has no effect on where they're gonna play
do you ever have anything positive to say? all you do is bitch, whine and complain. if you dont like the polls, as i said before, shut the fuck up and stop being a dumb whiny little retard