• KISS: Revenge

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Black Sabbath: Dehumaniser

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Iced Earth: Night of the Stormrider

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • WASP: The Crimson Idol

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Tori Amos: Little Earthquakes (vote for it. You know you want to!)

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Faith No More: Angel Dust

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Megadeth: Countdown to Extinction

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Dream Theater: Images and Words

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Fear Factory: Soul of a New Machine

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
I voted for Countdown to Extinction seeing as it's one of my top 5 albums of all time. Although I did have to think carefully about Images and Words... but the second half of that album is a bit of a let down compared to the first album otherwise it may have given CTE a run for its money. Both fine albums though Wrathy and definitely worth adding to your collection.

I went with The Crimson Idol, its a masterpiece, with CTE being a very close second :headbang:

I'd be more inclined to buy Countdown to Extinction, if only for Symphony of Destruction :headbang:

At the risk of starting another argument, I doubt (after hearing SFAM) that Images and Words would be my cup of tea. I just put it on here because I know a lot of you folks like Dream Theater.

W

I missed NOTS, its a great album, but ive overdosed on Iced Earth so im letting the cds rest for a while :)

It's good to know someone missed me :) *sniff*. 'Specially seeing it was you part of the world I was away in. I'm not sure that sentence makes sense, but I know what I mean.

I didnt know you went anywhere Phloggy, you didnt even say goodbye! Men are bastards :cry:

The fact that I didn't post for a week didn't give a hint? And I mentioned in a post buried deep in another thread that I wouldn't be around for a while. It's not my fault that you can't pick up the unspoken signals.

The only one of these i have actually heard is Fear of the Dark
and (as i posted elsewhere) i don't really like this much so being a fan of WASP that is who i voted for.

For me,my favourite album from that year is Nirvana-Nevermind(actually i just realised this must have been released in late 1991,because the concert was in January 1992 and Smells like teen spirit had been in the charts for a few months by then)