Votes: 37 26.2%
  • Symphony X

Votes: 30 21.3%

• Total voters

Heavenly Call

Jul 30, 2002
Atlanta, GA
www.myspace.com
I like seeing the results of this every year. I made to where you can vote for multiples. For me, a tie between Serenity and Pretty Maids (with Serenity JUST edging them out if forced to one choice).

Close second would be Mystic Prophecy. Amaranthe is up there too.

I like seeing the results of this every year. I made to where you can vote for multiples. For me, a tie between Serenity and Pretty Maids (with Serenity JUST edging them out if forced to one choice).

Close second would be Mystic Prophecy. Amaranthe is up there too.

I also think it was a toss up between Serenity and Pretty Maids. I voted for Pretty Maids. I thought Sinbreed did a good job as well.

Bryant

Definitely Symphony X, but I had to vote for Pretty Maids, Redemption, and Beyond the Bridge, too. Feeling I had voted for too many already, I stopped there. But I definitely enjoyed many of the performances quite a bit.

Symphony X, Serenity and MaYaN were all absolutely jaw-dropping.

Kingcrow, Serenity, Solution .45, Beyond the Bridge, and SX for me. I see I'm the only one with Kingcrow love so far, lol.

Kingcrow, Serenity, Solution .45, Beyond the Bridge, and SX for me. I see I'm the only one with Kingcrow love so far, lol.

Unfortunately, they had too many issues for me to put them as a favorite.

I put down Redemption, Beyond The Bridge and Symphony X for mine. This lineup really wasn't a great one for me.

BTW, I find it funny that there are no votes for Epica so far...

It pains me to not select Redemption as they were my main band to see this year, but I have to give credit to some of the other bands that really deserved it IMHO....Kingcrow, Serenity, Solution .45, Mystic Prophecy, Pretty Maids, Symphony X.

...aaaand now Epica has a vote. Them and Amaranthe. What can I say, I like my bands with female vocalists.

I did not see Serenity, which I'm starting to regret.
They really rocked it...their debut album is my favorite and I wasn't sure how some of their newer stuff would come across live, but they had great stage presence and sound.

For me, Primordial was far and away the highlight of the festival...there are quite a few other bands I really enjoyed (in no order, Mayan, SymX, Lanfear, Solution 45, Sinbreed, Serenity, and Redemption), but Primordial were on another level.

1. Pretty Maids
2. Primordial (most intense set at PP EVER)
3. Solution .45

I went with Primordial. I expected Symphony X to be my favorite, but their setlist was disappointing, aside from 'The Divine Wings of Tragedy' and 'The Odyssey', which were amazing. Primordial just owned the stage, and they played my favorite song of theirs ('Empire Falls'). Drinking with them afterwards sure didn't hurt either!

Pretty Maids defiantly gets top honors. Lived up to the hype & to finally see them after all these years wa way too cool.(no shirts though total bummer) also Serenity Epica Sinbreed Redepmtion