• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

cookiecutter

Proceed to Ultraslamming
Feb 10, 2006
Toronto ON
slam-minded.blogspot.com
The nominations are in and here are the top 5 for Most Valuable Poster. Vote for who you think should win.

EDIT: These names are in no particular order. Also in some categories there were a few people with many nominations and a bunch with one. When this happened I used my best judgment for who should and could win. For example someone nominated Blue Jay for MVP. Obviously I didn't put him in the poll.

It kind of makes sense that a moderator would be among the most "valuable" members of a forum, wouldn't you think, dummeh?

voted mr. V5
i feel MalignParadigm should have been on that list.

All these lists are fucked. Malignace is easily the best out of these choices.

Of course, I didn't send in any noms so I can't bitch

It kind of makes sense that a moderator would be among the most "valuable" members of a forum, wouldn't you think, dummeh?

Why because you have the power to delete posts and temp ban people, which you hardly ever do? Except when you say stupid shit to me and try to make yourself look cool.

Imo, anyone who voted for V5 and Nec are sucking some major ass.

Why because you have the power to delete posts and temp ban people, which you hardly ever do? Except when you say stupid shit to me and try to make yourself look cool.

Imo, anyone who voted for V5 and Nec are sucking some major ass.

Let's put it this way. There's a reason that I'm a moderator and you're not.

And that proves what exactly? That you have no life and do nothing but post on this forum and buy music? Excuse the fuck out of me.

edit: I figured it would only be a matter of time before you pulled that whole "I'm the mod which makes me > than you in every fathomable way. duur hurrr" This is why alot of people don't like you.

No, the reasons why I'm a moderator are what make me better than you with respect to being valuable to the message board, not the fact that I'm a moderator.

Leave your bullshit ad hominems of "you have no life" and other such utterly baseless nonsense out of this and you'll see that you're just a fucking loser posting on a message board like everyone else. We all (I'm assuming) have lives outside of here as well. So that is irrelevant. What is relevant in this thread is the fact that you're a worthless poster, since that is the topic of the thread. You contribute nothing but retarded banter. You're not even entertaining. You're just...a fucking moron. You say shit just so you can have said something. I really hope you act nothing like you do in real life as you do here, because if you do, you really are a loser.

Status
Not open for further replies.