• Other (preferably mention it)

Votes: 14 19.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

noname123

New Metal Member
Jan 4, 2009
Sorry for any genre I might have missed.

This is my first poll, so please try to be comprehensive... Sorry for any mistakes I might have done.

Sorry, I just put them...

This is my first poll, so I am sorry for any noobishness I might have done...:worship:

Why do you list brutal death metal and not death metal, and likewise raw black metal but not black metal? You only list the narrow sub-sub-genre but not the sub-genre itself, which would have been better since it is broader. So I'll say death metal and black metal, though those choices are not listed on there.

I understand what you mean, but I just thought that Black and Death was too general, since there is the melodic and the more brutal side to each genres...

There is a big difference between Nile and Opeth, for example...

where the fuck is tech?
please lock this and start a new poll. nobody cares about power metal, or industrial. rap and nu metal are basically the same thing and nobody likes either of them

where the fuck is tech?
please lock this and start a new poll. nobody cares about power metal, or industrial. rap and nu metal are basically the same thing and nobody likes either of them

fuck you power metal is awesome

Yeah, lots of people here like power metal. Look at the power metal thread. Even though it's not as active as the death or black one, it's still damn active.

Death Metal(trad/old school). real DM
Doom Metal & Doom/Death.

where the fuck is tech?

tech metal is pretty much fucking gay so fuck you. lets sweep pick in different positioning non stop for 40 minutes. YAY awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.