Poll: What is your favourite song from Torn?

What is your favourite song from Torn?

• Broken wings

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Soaked

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • Fear

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • When kingdoms fall

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • In confidence

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fail

• Numb

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Torn

• Nothing is erased

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Still walk alone

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • These scars

Votes: 21 33.9%
  • Caught in a lie

Votes: 5 8.1%

• Total voters
These Scars, with Caught in a lie moving up quickly. I'm loving the piano parts in that song.

Songs with Carina, audible keys and interesting progressive passages seem to be the best at least for me.

This album has so many killer songs, so its not fair to the other songs to just vote for one song... haha :p

This is extremely hard, there is not one song that I don't love on the album. I'll just say These Scars for the time being.

Yeah, it's waaaay too hard to pick just one song from a bunch of fuckin' kickass songs! :lol:

I went with Caught In A Lie this time but tomorrow it might've been These Scars and the day after that Soaked etc... The guys really outdid themselves on this one and made almost a perfect album :headbang:

I voted Fear because the riff is the best riff I've ever heard Evergrey do, however I'm a huge fan of Fail and These Scars

I put Broken Wings but honestly I have no idea :)

But it's probably either Broken Wings, These Scars, In Confidence, Fear, or Torn. This album is too fucking good, it's too damn hard to choose just one song.