Popcore ish type mix

philby82

Jan 13, 2010
Perth, Western Australia
Hey guys

This a new type of music (for me anyway) that i have been working on. Been listening to alot of ADTR and FYS and this is what came out.

Trying to find a vocalist at the moment so its instrumental for now.

Guitar is my Loomis, thru a mix of Krank Rev Jr and 6260.
Bass is just my schecter, done Ola style
Drums is a mix of SD2, MF and Trigger

Let me know what you think

If anyone wants to have a crack at vocals too send me a PM and we can talk about it. Especially the clean vocals!!

Cheers

Phil

EDIT: Post 100 woohoo, hopefully will bring me some luck in getting some feedback :)

EDIT: Posted a couple of extra tracks up if anyones interested..

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually think it sounds pretty nice.
on a non-production note: I'm not sure the breakdown sounds the best for the song. it suddenly changes key and doesn't really work with the rest of the song. but that's just my little 2 cents.

I actually think it sounds pretty nice.
on a non-production note: I'm not sure the breakdown sounds the best for the song. it suddenly changes key and doesn't really work with the rest of the song. but that's just my little 2 cents.

Cheers Jim, yeah the breakdown is sort of forced in there lol. With the vocals that we have been trying in there it has been glue ing the change together, but its something i've gone back and forward on alot. The final version will probably be different lol

Good work with the drums there... sounds very humanized! m/

Thanks mate, im finally starting to get some decent drum sounds happening, well i think so anyway lol. I'm not sure what \m/ stands for though?

Cheers

Phil

:O .... \m/ stands for
miley-cyrus-metal-horns.jpg