Poppy burning in london...

muckypup1

Sinister Haven \m/
Jul 13, 2009
UK, Islington
I mean what the fuck do they think they are doing going to a memorial for the english people who died in the war, with fucking cards and shit saying "Englihs burn in hell" :( This shit makes me furious

Dunno why they feel the need to do this. They are just straining race relations and making it even harder for the rest of their people to properly assimilate into British culture (the few percent who would actually want to anyway).

Dunno why they feel the need to do this. They are just straining race relations and making it even harder for the rest of their people to properly assimilate into British culture (the few percent who would actually want to anyway).

Yeah, all they have done is stir up even more anger and shit now, I personally think people should be allowed to have their opinions and all that jazz, but when they start doing what they did... its going a bit too far :yuk:

Always funny how someone is like "Well it's not all muslims that do this, it's just a minority of those who ruin it for the rest of them".
Yeah, well how about getting off your fucking arse, and protesting against the radical extremists that are ruining it for you, instead of just letting them perpetuate the stereotype that these scum move to Western countries to fuck with our way of life?
But no, you sit there and complain, and wonder why everyone who isn't of Islam faith wants you to go fuck off.
It doesn't matter whether it was at high school, my mates being beaten up in the street for being "White" and now all these articles with these fucking cunts blowing shit up and being disrespectful pigs, I cannot seem to escape them ever.

If you're not gonna come and assimilate into our society, get the fuck out, seriously.
I'm 1/4 Spanish and 1/4 Filipino, I don't walk around waving my cock around and talking about "Spanish and Filipino pride", so why the fuck should they?
I'm an Aussie citizen.
I hate these fucking cunts who put their faith before their citizenship.

I'm not even 22 years old yet and I already sound like a ranting old man, but fuuuck, just fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck really.

Always funny how someone is like "Well it's not all muslims that do this, it's just a minority of those who ruin it for the rest of them".
Yeah, well how about getting off your fucking arse, and protesting against the radical extremists that are ruining it for you, instead of just letting them perpetuate the stereotype that these scum move to Western countries to fuck with our way of life?
But no, you sit there and complain, and wonder why everyone who isn't of Islam faith wants you to go fuck off.
It doesn't matter whether it was at high school, my mates being beaten up in the street for being "White" and now all these articles with these fucking cunts blowing shit up and being disrespectful pigs, I cannot seem to escape them ever.

If you're not gonna come and assimilate into our society, get the fuck out, seriously.
I'm 1/4 Spanish and 1/4 Filipino, I don't walk around waving my cock around and talking about "Spanish and Filipino pride", so why the fuck should they?
I'm an Aussie citizen.
I hate these fucking cunts who put their faith before their citizen.

I'm not even 22 years old yet and I already sound like a ranting old man, but fuuuck, just fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck really.

+101010101

I'm not even 18 yet and i have the exact same thoughts haha

EDIT

Yet I've fucking been accused of being a racist because I think those thoughts, which is crazy because i'm not, i just hate these cunts who come over and cause all this shit

I got like three paragraphs into that article before I got too pissed to read any more. I have no idea what burning a poppy signifies, but all that "British Soldiers Burn In Hell" bullshit is infuriating. I don't believe in a hell, but when people who do believe in it say "Our dead are in Paradise, your dead are in Hell" it just makes me want to break something. I wish there was a way to make these stupid fuckers believe that the only way to paradise is to burn yourself alive with diesel fuel, and if you harm anyone else in the process you fail and go to hell. Can we have that somehow added to their story books?

I got like three paragraphs into that article before I got too pissed to read any more. I have no idea what burning a poppy signifies, but all that "British Soldiers Burn In Hell" bullshit is infuriating. I don't believe in a hell, but when people who do believe in it say "Our dead are in Paradise, your dead are in Hell" it just makes me want to break something. I wish there was a way to make these stupid fuckers believe that the only way to paradise is to burn yourself alive with diesel fuel, and if you harm anyone else in the process you fail and go to hell. Can we have that somehow added to their story books?

The poppy burning shit is mainly a huge sign of having no respect at all for these dudes who died for this country, which is why so many people are furious about it now.

I was reading it earlier and i hit shit because i got so angry, it just fills me up with rage when i saw those pictures with their fucking signs saying that all british soldiors should burn in hell, if thats what they think then i hope THEY fucking burn in their hell

Preaching to the choir, Harry. I live in Coburg... mosque at the end of my street and all. The lack of desire of many of these folks to assimilate is blatantly obvious, and the last thing I want to be is coined as an apologist on their behalf.

However there were a ton of folks bringing some bad attention onto the southern Europe block, where I'm from, recently with protests against the US stopping that Albanian invasion or whatever that shit was some years back (hell I wish they stepped in like that when we were getting fucked in the ass in '92, but I disgress...) but what can the rest do? It's always the dissenting minority that are the most vocal. the guys who are normal and living their day to day lives are just going to try and ignore that shit. So you end up in a situation where this extremist minority dictates the overall view that's applied to an entire group of people. Also, yes I know that the guys who did the protests were Serbian, which I am not, but just trying to establish the point that I've met a few Serbs here who weren't morons, and that situation didn't reflect well on them.

It's all just human beings being twats to other human beings. HERE'S AN IDEA: BE NICE.

I try to treat others how I would like to be treated nowadays, and it generally works out pretty damn well.
It's not a difficult concept to understand, yet people still act like being assholes to one another is going to bring peace. It's like going to war to achieve peace, I just don't understand it.
Be nice to me, I will be nice to you. If I am nice to you I would assume you are going to be nice back.

It's all just drama, can't be bothered with it. Can't bring myself to get riled up about it. I'm just going to go about my day living life my way and being generally nice to people. I'm not particularly one for showing support to soldiers anyway, so I don't really feel I have much of a "right" to get outraged by this in the first place anyway.

Must....resist....urge....to....rant. Temperature rising. Blood boiling. I'll do my best to just say, Harry..I agree with you...on sooo many levels. Well...and maybe say a tiny bit more. I say it's even fine to have some pride and remember where you're from. My wife is Romanian. The (small) community here has a festival every once in a while, which I LOVE to attend (can't get enough of the food, and love the folk music). We also have huge Greek and Italian festivals yearly here. Again, which I love to attend when possible. However, at none of these, is there an attitude of ungratefulness for their new home here, or an attitude of "our homeland is great, this place blows". It's just a way to remember their home, and introduce others to something different. But for those (and I'm talking about many groups, not just one) who move to a country (legally or illegally), but actually want no part of its culture or society, and then go on to bad mouth it and the people...WHY THE HELL DID YOU MOVE THERE? Seriously...GTFO!!!!

This was not my rant. ;) I could fill this entire page with the crap I see on a daily basis here...unfortunately. :(

I hate these religious cunts with all my strenghts, but from these news they actually got a point this time. Their protest probably doesn´t have anything to do with religion or costumes. There actually are hundreds of UK soldiers on their homeland countries, and they are actually mudering people.

Imagine that Iraq invaded your country based on lies, killing hundreds of thousands of civilians including your family. FOR NOTHING. Then you see this special day where all the invaders are called heroes and have their actions glorified. Wouldn´t you get pissed?

The UK army still is on Afghan and Iraq. They are still killing people. Think about it.

If I lived in UK I would see this protest as an invitation to re-think what kind of actions do we want to encourage and glorify, and what kind of behaviour would we want to have as a nation.

But I don´t know these people anyway. They can be just the usual non-sense fanatical muslims piece of shit and I´m just overthinking the whole thing.

ps: what the hell is a poppy? lol