Porcupine Tree dvd and tour news...

Personally I find it almost impossible to name just one fave PT album. Very much depends on whether I'm in the mood for some mellow or some heavier stuff. "Arriving somewhere..." is always a good compromise, especially the live version...Though the single most played song on my stereo for some time and thus current favourite of mine has to be "Drown with me" from the "In Absentia" bonus cd. Soooooo beautiful.... *sigh*......

Btw, Rashomon, very cool pic! :)

That's true, and then also if your into some psychedellic trippy shit. There kinda three sides of Porcupine Tree. The psychedellic trip, the heavy and uplifting, and the beautiful and melancholic. The greatest songs are the mixes of all, though :p

Actually I've been wondering for some time now whether I'm the only one to think that "Moonloop (coda)" from cd2 of "The sky moves sideways" and the "heavier" 2nd part of "Closure" (right after the lyrics have finished) from Opeth, are based on the same musical theme (not sure whether this is the correct technical term...) which has simply been further elaborated for "Closure"?

"Signify" is one of my favourite albums of all times......
but i love all PT albums......

Deadwing is the heaviest one.......so different than the other albums they made in the past.....
so close and still so different.....thats what i like in the band so much.....

damn.....i love the song "Lazarus".......so deep!