Porcupine Tree-FOABP

I've seen them live 4 times, 3 times in 2005 and once last year, amazing live band. Did you see their Arriving Somewhere DVD? It's a must-have, get it now if you haven't got it.

Anyway, incredible live band, they're all incredible instrumentalists as well.
The Arriving Somewhere DVD was filmed in my hometown and I cannot wait to see them 2 times. First:May 17th, Second:June 2nd
Call me lucky...
I caught the last 2 songs they played on Opeth's Damnation tour(PT opened up) and I was hooked from there on out. So I cant actually say Ive seen them considering it was the end of they're set. Two upcoming shows im considering my first time.

So who's seen em' live??
Love to hear your thoughts

I saw PT open for Opeth during the Damnation tour and they were fantastic! At the time In Absentia and Signify were the only albums I had but after seeing them live I was hooked! Btw, the show I saw was the last of the tour so as a special treat Mikeal from Opeth came out and sang 'A Smart Kid' with PT. Good stuff!

I saw PT open for Opeth during the Damnation tour and they were fantastic! At the time In Absentia and Signify were the only albums I had but after seeing them live I was hooked! Btw, the show I saw was the last of the tour so as a special treat Mikeal from Opeth came out and sang 'A Smart Kid' with PT. Good stuff!
Awesome, I have a mp3 of that version with Mikael, sounds great.

Got my hands on the actual CD 2 days ago. Not supposed to be out in the States til tomorrow but the girl at the shop said they were allowed to put some new releases out early :).

I think it's excellent. Sentimental being my fave atm...speaking of which, who else hears a bit of Trains around the 4 min mark? Absolutely brilliant.