Porcupine Tree in seattle

Sentient 6

harmless parasite
Jan 16, 2006
everywhere yet nowhere
What a fucking amazing show, Jim was waiting for Halo all night (loves that bass line) and it was for sure the highlight as the last encore, Van wasted his tickets and didn't even show up...*lame* the visuals were amazing and very Rush-like ... one of the best shows I've seen in recent memory, if they would have played a couple songs from Stupid Dream it would have made it a classic show

PT is one of the best bands if not the best band today. It's good to amazing bands dig other amazing bands.

What was the setlist? If you can recall

PT is one of the best bands if not the best band today. It's good to amazing bands dig other amazing bands.

What was the setlist? If you can recall

I can understand why people like the band, but calling a more intelligent form of easy listening/softer rock one of the best if not the best band is preposterous. How many bands have you heard to qualify that?

I've heard quite a bit of music, but I speak in opinion since music is subjective so it's impossible to say which is the best, and base it on fact.

Damn..They'll be playing in San Francisco in a few days, and I'm going to miss it!! :(

I like to think that when Halo came on Jim beamed and watched PT mesmerized and Warrel noticed and took his hand and Jim turned to Warrel and his smile softened and he brushed the hair from Warrel's face and leaned in and they kissed.

In the bathroom they fucked like mountain bears.

I like to think that when Halo came on Jim beamed and watched PT mesmerized and Warrel noticed and took his hand and Jim turned to Warrel and his smile softened and he brushed the hair from Warrel's face and leaned in and they kissed.

In the bathroom they fucked like mountain bears.

No we just went to a hotel room later and spooned while eating peanut butter sandwiches, then read poetry to my grandmother and took turns fucking her in her one good eye

I knew I should've gone to this show. I saw PT open for Opeth during the Damnation tour and they were fantastic. I saw Explosions in the Sky the day before and just didn't feel like going to Seattle again the following day.