mReEtTaIlRsEkD

New Metal Member
Oct 4, 2002
opeth was awesome, nervous because of the whole seating event thing but awesome
played all of damnation I think
face of melinda
deep purple - soldier of fortune
to bid you farewell

we were in an opera type of place and it was really echoey, so when one person yelled really loud, EVERYONE heard and it would even overpower mikes voice at times.....got a bit out of hand sometimes

porcupine tree outdid them in my opinion
they were fucking incredible
like.......godly
they did most of in absentia i think....train, blackest eyes, hate song and some others
they had wicked bad movies playing in the backround, really creepy and shit.....evil

awesome show, highly reccomended

Porcupine Tree are kick ass!! And then add on Opeth playing Damnation, that's just plain fucking awesome. I wish that I could see that show.

TO BID YOU FAREWELL!!!

When I see this...... it will be the epitome of my life
and as soon as the song is over, I will shoot myself in the face with a sawed off shotgun, for there will be nothing more to live for.

yeah chrom, thanks ALOT

porcupine tree is just.......wow

AND, the girls who dig opeth are hot hot HOTTTT
like, every girl there was pretty
especially this one I was standing behind in line, I would've fucking married her
which reminds me of the line, christ, the doors opened like 30 minutes late so I was standing through a storm, it rained like fucking crazy, I sat through the show soaked, hell, when the show finished I was still soaked

dead6skin6mask6 said:
cant wait for the show on the 20th :D
rp and chrome - revolve around the DC hub a week or so after the 20th ;)

I hope everything is good with your band. I just love seeing the young kids playing metal. You have SUCH a metal look about you, theres no denying that you will be a serious star one day. By the way, how do you keep that catapillar from falling off your upper lip????

Peace,
Jeff

dead6skin6mask6 said:
rp and chrome - revolve around the DC hub a week or so after the 20th ;)

man, if you can get a good quality boot of that show, I'll love you forever

just FYI, the bass was really booming and bouncy, and the guitars were just crushing, like nevermore man

dead6skin6mask6 said:
by fucking my mother

Wow, you mouth is filthy like you ugly face. Chickenshit cocksucker. Do you ever get off the computer??? GEEK

GDI!!!!

*punching screen in*

I want to see Porcupine Tree so freaking bad, but I can't. GD 18+ shows. Oh well...another time

(heh...I'm in my Computers class not doing shit)

I figured, "Why not do something somewhat productive and make my school year easier?" So I'm getting my computers class out of the way now (Internet Publishing).

I'm also taking Drivers Ed which is the most horribly boring class ever.