Porcupine Tree- Nil Recurring Mini Album

im guessing steven wanted the original 6 songs to be totally seperated from the others. He said Fear of a Blank Planet was supposed to play like a continuous piece of music, maybe the others didnt fit the feel. From what i get from the sample it hardly sounds like the rest of the record.

yeah thats why a 2 disc release would have been perfect. keep the original 6 tracks on disc one and the other stuff on disc 2.

Not that I really care about this band much, but I don't really think this is a money-grabbing tactic, biggsy.

This is what's being released:

Nil Recurring EP
FOABP + Nil Recurring 5.1 DVDA

If you want the EP with the songs you don't have, buy the EP. You don't have to buy FOABP again.

dont be so fucking naive. they've done this with just about every fucking album they've released cockhead.

don't be such a fucking imbecilic know-nothing whore

and do you think it was the decision of the record company (to which they were signed at the time) or the band? The whole point of running a record company is to make money is it not? This is rife in the music industry and has been for decades. Wake up to real world.

you dogs cunt.

wtf... you think PT don't get to choose when or what to release? To put it all in the same album would have made a 1.20h record... he could have released two 40 min albums but he wanted to release a 30min EP instead. People need to stop whining, it's not like you're loosing anything if you buy the 30min EP anyway.