Porcupine Tree US Tour

Grumble Grumble

We die We all...
Oct 29, 2006
Saginaw,Michigan, USA
So i just got into this band recently, after 2 of my good friends have told me bout them over the past 2 years. Needless to say, they are fucking phenomnial. And lo and behold as of may 30th i get to see them in detroit michigan!!!!! woo hoo be happy for me and i will for you if they are coming to a town near you..........

hmmm they are coming to Canada too, gawd so many good things coming to town before vacations (Placebo, lacuna coil AND the gathering, PT)... can't imagine how summer is going to be like :D

Sorry for double post but...

@ Katatonica - I saw you mentioned that the Gathering would be in Canada so I thought, hmm, probably a few stops in the U.S. too.....

tG is playing in my hometown, Pittsburgh, on THE SAME NIGHT that I will be in Cleveland seeing PT :cry: :cry: :cry:

*keeping my fingers crossed I can catch Anneke & Co. somewhere else near me*

Lucky for Chicagoans like me...I get 2 c them 2 Times!!
May 17th and amazingly June 2nd, 2 magical nights ahead of me and im counting the days down. If you havent got the new one yet...do it...then buy it when it comes out:headbang:

My previously mentioned fiasco has come to a resolution.

Instead of seeing PT in Cleveland I am now seeing them a week earlier in San Francisco on May 11th. I got a good friend out there whom I never visited so, well, what better excuse to finally make the trip? :lol:

So now I can see the Gathering too. yay