Porcupine Tree?

Mar 2, 2004
Anyone here like Porcupine Tree?
Along with Opeth,TooL and Meshuggah,they're one of the few bands that make me go :OMG: everytime I listin to them. Steve Wilson,I am not worthy :worship:

:headbang:

They're great, but I've grown a little weary of them...oh well, Stupid Dream, Lightbulb Sun and In Absentia are still awesome.

Yeah, In Absentia and Lightbulb sun are personal favorites of mine, but I think if you are looking for that kind of music, there is better bands out ther like Pain of Salvation.

I'm listening to "The Sound of Muzak" right now. The guitar solo is so fucking great.

:worship:

back to topic: I prefer Lightbulb Sun over all. I saw PT a few months ago and I was once again stunned by their music. Great band!

I'm a huge fan, thanks to Opeth for turning me on to PT. My favorite album changes from time to time. First it was Lightbulb Sun, then Stupid Dream, currently I think its Signify. I can't stop listening to Dark Matter. I'm slowly getting into the older ones too(Sky Moves Sideways and Up the Downstair). Voyage 34 is just too damn cool for words