Porto or Monaco

Porto or Monaco like ?

• Total voters
why? mourinho is from what ive seen a top class manager?! and he isnt arrogant like. not more than other managers that is.

In a way I think he is arrogant.
I didn't like the way he behave in front of Manchester. Like we are a small club and we will surely be defeated. False modesty.

What's all this Porto favorising? As far as I remember they were thoroughly outplayed by Depor in Porto. (didn't see the return leg though).

I'm with Monaco, dunno why, just always had sympathy for that team.

@Achernar: Do you know where Maniche got that nick from?

382001.jpg

Yeah, cool dude, I was a bit young then, but I remember him suiting up aged 40 or so, when he was an assistant coach for FC Copenhagen, pissed that the team didn't give enough of an effort. Funny though that a Danish tank centerforward gets this southern technician named after him. (I know it was the hair(s)).

What the fuck? The Danish sideline reporter has just reported that it's confirmed, Mourinho is off to Chielski. Great time to make that public. She claimed the players don't know, very odd.

The score is cruel for them ... 1-1 or 1-0 for Porto would have been more fair + the referee was really on cloud nine ... He's been Porto's 12th player ..

:bah:

hehe, referee did no wrong, there was no foul on Morientes before Porto's second, watch the replay. 2 offside calls were off, but the first Morientes thought himself he was offside, so he had stopped. The second he missed the chance before anyone realised the whistle was blown.