PoS - No US Tour

RushAss said:
I think he should amputate Wickerman's fingers and use the prints from those to get his ass over here. Where we shall proptly wrap him in an american flag and set him on fire.

LOFL!!!!!!! :D

Burning's TOO good for Danny Goldenblow. I've gone into it pretty hard at the PP forum, but for people who haven't read it there:

Danny Goldenblow is either stupid, an egomaniac, or has delusions of being the progressive metal Bono. Not only is he depriving his fanbase in the US, but he's also depriving his bandmates of making a living off of a tour of the States.....

My hatred of PoS is near legendary, and all this bullshit about fingerprints is just icing on the cake. If/when he DOES come into this country, I hope he's given a body cavity search by someone with large hands, fat fingers, and LOTS of rings. If he spots his underwear with ass blood the entire time he's here, that's just bonus points. Fuck off Danny G! At least there will be a spot open on the PP roster every couple of years for a GOOD band.....
DICKWEED!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I agree. I used to post at Remedy Lane. DG would come preach to everyone from time to time. I'd make an intelligent response tring to invoke discussion from him. He'd NEVER respond to anyone with an alternate view. In fact, he'd just pop in from time to time to preach and not even acknowledge the rest of the posters.

I have no problem with people having different opinions - that's what makes the world such a great place - but when you are such a hypocrite and narrow minded about it, it is just a sad, sad thing.

J-Dub, I will argue with one thing:

PoS would never make a living off touring here. Hell, they'd probably lose money - they're just too quirky to be majorly popular. It would be nice to see them tour, but I've seen them four times, now, and only one was good, so I don't know how much I'm actually missing...

Matt, you're absolutely right. His preachiness doesn't interfere with me enjoying the music - hell, I knew Mustaine was a hypocritical ass 20 years ago, and I still liked Megadeth 'til they started to suck - but he's definitely not doing himself any favors.

eaeolian said:
J-Dub, I will argue with one thing:

PoS would never make a living off touring here. Hell, they'd probably lose money - they're just too quirky to be majorly popular. It would be nice to see them tour, but I've seen them four times, now, and only one was good, so I don't know how much I'm actually missing...

Matt, you're absolutely right. His preachiness doesn't interfere with me enjoying the music - hell, I knew Mustaine was a hypocritical ass 20 years ago, and I still liked Megadeth 'til they started to suck - but he's definitely not doing himself any favors.

I think it all depends on how they're (hypothetically) booked. I think the longer they stayed here, the more they'd lose.......

I've had the misfortune of hearing them at evey PP they played, and NONE were good to these ears....... :D