Possible fall USA tour with Lamb Of God

fonzbear2000

Jan 10, 2008
St. Paul, Minnesota, USA
From: http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=21230
2u7uedg.jpg

From: http://www.blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=179021

After a successful reunion with singer Randy Blythe at the two Knotfest shows in mid-August, Richmond, Virginia metallers LAMB OF GOD have announced a 38-date fall U.S tour starting October 30 in Phoenix, Arizona. Joining LAMB OF GOD as direct support for the entire tour is IN FLAMES. HATEBREED will be joining the package from October 30 until November 19, at which point HELLYEAH will replace them for the remainder of the shows. British band SYLOSIS will open all dates.

Due to Blythe’s continuing legal situation, LAMB OF GOD will not be able to perform in Canada on this tour, but look forward to doing an entire Canadian run in the near future.

The dates for the tour are as follows:

Oct. 30 - Phoenix, AZ @ Comerica Theater
Oct. 31 - Los Angeles, CA @ [to be announced]
Nov. 01 - Las Vegas, NV @ House of Blues
Nov. 03 - Lubbock, TX @ Lonestar Pavilion
Nov. 04 - San Antonio, TX @ Sunken Garden
Nov. 05 - Oklahoma City, OK @ Diamond Ballroom
Nov. 07 - St. Louis, MO @ Pageant
Nov. 08 - Indianapolis, IN @ Egyptian Room
Nov. 09 - Milwaukee, WI @ Eagles Ballroom
Nov. 10 - St. Paul, MN @ Myth
Nov. 12 - Louisville, KY @ Expo Five
Nov. 14 - Stroudsburg, PA @ Sherman Theater
Nov. 15 - [to be announced]
Nov. 16 - New York, NY @ Roseland
Nov. 17 - Silver Spring, MD @ Fillmore
Nov. 19 - Orlando, FL @ House of Blues
Nov. 20 - Atlanta, GA @ Tabernacle
Nov. 21 - Charlotte, NC @ Fillmore
Nov. 23 - Wallingford, CT @ Oakdale Theater
Nov. 24 - Philadelphia, PA @ Electric Factory
Nov. 25 - Boston, MA @ House of Blues
Nov. 26 - Niagara Falls, NY @ Rapids Theater
Nov. 27 - Pittsburgh, PA @ Stage AE
Nov. 28 - Richmond, VA @ The National
Nov. 30 - Chicago, IL @ Congress Ballroom
Dec. 01 - Detroit, MI @ State Theater
Dec. 02 - Columbus, OH @ LC Pavilion (no HELLYEAH)
Dec. 03 - Grand Rapids, MI @ Orbit Room
Dec. 04 - Des Moines, IA @ Val Air Ballroom
Dec. 06 - Houston, TX @ Bayou Music Center
Dec. 07 - Dallas, TX @ Palladium Ballroom
Dec. 08 - Kansas City, MO @ Uptown Theater
Dec. 10 - Denver, CO @ Fillmore
Dec. 11 - Farmington, NM @ McGhee Park
Dec. 13 - San Francisco, CA @ Warfield
Dec. 14 - Medford, OR @ Medford Armory
Dec. 15 - Spokane, WA @ Knitting Factory
Dec. 16 - Seattle, WA @ Showbox SODO

Since I'm Swedish, no :p

Wait until the next album is on the way, then the forum will come back to life again I bet, unless the new forum is going to be on the new Jesterhead, might very well be since it'll be a free fanclub.

JH is turning into a free fan club? Sales are low I guess, or did the fanclub pretty much go downhill?

JH is turning into a free fan club? Sales are low I guess, or did the fanclub pretty much go downhill?

No the new fanclub is a new fanclub but it's kinda like the new Jesterhead. The JH now is pretty much 100% dead, Head Jester can't run it anymore due to lack of time and such which is why their making something new instead. I doubt sales are going downhill ;)

I saw IF back in February and it was definitely one of the top 5 concerts i've ever been to. I was more of a casual fan before, but I like them much more now that i've seen them live. I'd have to see what their setlist was before i'd consider going to this though, because besides In Flames this lineup blows so hard.

Have In Flames ever played the Download Festival? I was just wondering, as it'd be nice to see them make an appearance next year. Scandanavian metal doesn't get massive exposure over here, unfortunately.

I just checked setlist.fm and this is the set they played the day before Halloween on the LOG tour.

1.Fear Is the Weakness
2.Delight and Angers
3.Where the Dead Ships Dwell
4.Reroute to Remain
5.Embody the Invisible
6.Cloud Connected
7.The Mirror's Truth
8.System
9.Deliver Us
10.Take This Life
11.My Sweet Shadow

Looks good to me. There's 4 songs on here they didn't play on their headline tour this past spring. I'll probably going to go see them at The Oakdale in CT.

It's not bad. I would like to see Reroute and System live, and Embody the Invisible again, but right now that's not worth it for me to see them again this year, especially since LoG is headlining and I don't care for them.

I got to see them on Nov, 21st at the Fillmore in Charlotte, NC. That show was fucking amazing. It was the first time I had ever seen In Flames live. I wish their setlist could have been longer, tbh. If anything, I learned In Flames fans love to crowd surf XD Definitely one of the best shows I've ever been to.