possible job: drumediting

Lasse Lammert

HCAF Blitzkrieg
Feb 12, 2009
www.lasselammert.com
12 Songs.
Kicks are midi, rest is mic'd.

I do not want to have to doublecheck everything, so don't even bother contacting me, if you haven't edited full drums at least 50 times or so before.
I don't wanna have to teach you how to do it.
you'll have to do it in short sections and use your musical ear to decide whether something (fill, kicks etc) was meant to be 16th or triplets etc (don't just use an automated process on the whole thing).

I will not double check, but if I find just a single quantisation mistake in one of the songs, that'd mean I'd HAVE to double check everything. I DO NOT HAVE THE TIME TO DO THAT.

if you now wanna write something like "I could do one song first and then you decide if it's good enough"...DON'T BOTHER! I don't wanna have to do that, nor do I have time to check and evaluate your work.

I just wanna send someone those 12 songs and then get the properly edited drums back.

If I find just a single mistake in one of the songs that'd mean I'd have to check everything --> the whole thing is useless for me --> YOU WILL NOT GET PAID!

!!!!I can't stress that enough!!!!
If you're not doing it right, you'll have done all the work for nothing, so please no "I could try"s

If you KNOW you can edit the drums without any mistakes and if you have a lot of experience in editing drums (also requires "learning the drummer", by that I mean "understand" what he INTENDED to play), contact me with your quote.

thanks

UPDATE:
I've talked to the band, and the budget is tiny....
if I add some $ myself it still would only be 25$ per song.
BUT it's not too complicated and the drummer doesn't suck exceptionally hard...

anyone still up? ;)

I could only ever recommend Jeff for this. But for that price and the stringency your require :/ I can't think of anyone who's be able to adhere