post a pic

33%3B63%3C6323232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D4%3A8%3D43%3B%3DXROQDF%3E23235%3B3%3C%3A%3A684ot1lsi

idari said:
wtf, why :'( Nooo don't let him :(
trying not to, i've been in these fights with him aloot of times, he gave away the 2 red ones on my birthday when i was out of the city so i couldn't stop him, but one of them came back haha, the fluffy one, but he pees everywhere it's sick, peed on my bed last night :lol: and i don't know he just hates cats now, i'm trying to make sure he doesn't cause they rule
and i miss my other cat that didn't come back :(

IconOfSin said:
trying not to, i've been in these fights with him aloot of times, he gave away the 2 red ones on my birthday when i was out of the city so i couldn't stop him, but one of them came back haha, the fluffy one, but he pees everywhere it's sick, peed on my bed last night :lol: and i don't know he just hates cats now, i'm trying to make sure he doesn't cause they rule
and i miss my other cat that didn't come back :(
Awww :( *hugs*
Where did he take the cats? My cat died on my birthday :(

idari said:
Awww :( *hugs*
Where did he take the cats? My cat died on my birthday :(
hug.gif

he took them to this shelter place, he wouldn't tell me cause he knew i'd go tehre to get them back, i'm really not sure how he escaped and found his way back home considering we've only lived in this city for only a couple months, glad he came back but my dad was pretty pissed since he was the trouble maker lmao!, he hasn't givin him away yet which is good hehe
awwwww really i'm sorry to hear that
hug.gif
:( must've been awful
*gets you a new kitten* ;)
kit20.gif

IconOfSin said:
hug.gif

he took them to this shelter place, he wouldn't tell me cause he knew i'd go tehre to get them back, i'm really not sure how he escaped and found his way back home considering we've only lived in this city for only a couple months, glad he came back but my dad was pretty pissed since he was the trouble maker lmao!, he hasn't givin him away yet which is good hehe
awwwww really i'm sorry to hear that
hug.gif
:( must've been awful
*gets you a new kitten* ;)
kit20.gif
Eh, are you sure your dad took them there? Seems kind of unbelieveble that a cat would be able to escape a place like that and come home, hmm.. Just don't let him take him away again :( Tell him that you'll be really hurt if he does that.
Yeah it was horrible :erk: And we actually did get 2 new kittens, but one of them died too :'( Though i still have one of them and she's awesome :)

idari said:
Eh, are you sure your dad took them there? Seems kind of unbelieveble that a cat would be able to escape a place like that and come home, hmm.. Just don't let him take him away again :( Tell him that you'll be really hurt if he does that.
Yeah it was horrible :erk: And we actually did get 2 new kittens, but one of them died too :'( Though i still have one of them and she's awesome :)
well i'm pretty sure someone adopted him which would cost like $60, so he probably got away from that place, i know it would be hard to get away from a shelter.
i told me dad that but he doesn't care if i was, he's not a very nice guy.
aww more kitties dying? well i hope nothing like that happens with you again ;)
i've never had a pet that died, just ran away lol, but i hope that wont happen anytime so :)