post a pic

Baby otter, oohh so cute

33%3B5%3B6%3A723232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D934%3D727%3DXROQDF%3E23235%3A%3A526787ot1lsi

idari said:
If you mean Lolita, there is no such thing as 'enough grief' in the world when it comes to her :p
Guh. This is why people think you're an ignorant, short-sighted, self-centered bitch. You can't just shut your face and let it be when Spike and Hearse already asked for it as well as I did. Í think this was exactly the point Spike was referring to.

Lolita Vampiriá said:
Guh. This is why people think you're an ignorant, short-sighted, self-centered bitch. You can't just shut your face and let it be when Spike and Hearse already asked for it as well as I did. Í think this was exactly the point Spike was referring to.
Oh gee, i've heard of 3 people who think that of me, and they never knew anything about me. On the other hand, people who do know me and have known me for a long time say that i'm the sweetest, most loving and caring person that they know. And that's actually true even though i don't seem to believe it.

The whole thing was none of Spike's business, so why should i care about what he says. Oh well, i was just having fun, but fine i'll stop this now then.