Post awesome game music here!

TLR is the shizzzz

It's the random as fuck, need a wiki for 95% of the game shizzzzz. Still enjoying it though despite the nonsense and the fact that my first complete playthrough is really just a set up for the "real" playthrough of NG+. PC of course.

I never get tired of the music though. It's really damn good.

That's a bit exaggerated. Some parts are definitely guide-dang-it, but you can finish the game perfectly fine without referring to wikis. I wrote a starter guide on Steam (you'll come across it easily enough in the Community Tab) that explains a few things the game doesn't mention.

That's a bit exaggerated. Some parts are definitely guide-dang-it, but you can finish the game perfectly fine without referring to wikis. I wrote a starter guide on Steam (you'll come across it easily enough in the Community Tab) that explains a few things the game doesn't mention.

Eh, not really looking to start an argument here. I wasn't implying that you couldn't finish the game without looking things up. It's just that without reading up on the game, you'll have absolutely NO IDEA how classes evolve, where the majority of rare monsters actually spawn within a given location or how many missable (permanent) quests there are.

There's too much about the game that is completely obtuse, even for a JRPG and it took countless hours of testing by countless others to figure out much of the hidden mechanics, some of which are still unknown. Also, if someone was playing the 360 version and they tried playing it like almost any other RPG ever made by "leveling up", they would kind of be fucking themselves over, especially with later characters/bosses. The PC version isn't anywhere as bad in that regard, but it still helps to avoid battles as much as possible until you get the majority of your final roster so that the latecomers aren't gimpy. I actually got to Koenigsdorf on my own without looking up anything, but then started over, completely dissatisfied with my progress.

Recently finished the game, and am about to start NG+ using the ini tweak to make Blocter much less of a sucky character (making him DW axes and later giving him a black belt) as well as Torgal katanas to become a Ninja.

Oh, and the deal with formations (they are all up on the wiki) is pretty accurate as far as what bonuses are given to which character slot. The number you see in blue just seems to play no role other than giving you an idea of your union's averaged score, but character placement actually matters to get the best bonuses despite what the average says. You're kind of right in saying that it doesn't matter too much (you can just use Batwings the entire game), but in the same breath you talked about how you used Trident and Pentacle; which are among some of the best formations anyway.

Funny, I just started playing Diablo 3 again a couple days ago. The original Tristram theme is still one of my favorite single tracks from a video game soundtrack and is honestly most of the reason I own a 12-string acoustic.

Capcom has had pretty good music with most of their fighting games, although SF4 had some pretty boring music in general. I think they knocked it out of the park with SF5 though. All of the character themes are fantastic, and the menu theme is actually really damn good too for a change.