Post funny shit

Dead Winter

STAHP
Apr 30, 2002
Italy/US
1217823758504.jpg

Zack Parsons wrote 2 good SA articles as "Levi Johnston", the guy who knocked up Palin's kid. Fucking hillarious shit:

http://www.somethingawful.com/d/feature-articles/levi-johnston-hockey.php
http://www.somethingawful.com/d/feature-articles/levi-johnston-email.php

Thank fuck for that bitch getting knocked up, or we wouldn't have golden parody such as this!

"Bristol calmed me down though she said she could get this surgery from a doctor called a C-section and then her pussy would still be hella tight and if the baby was all fucked up and crazy again we could just throw it away and pretend it died from like baby shit like a rattle or something."

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Also in the second one where he calls out the guy wanting him to meet on Northern Lights or Spenard Blvd...I remember those places!!!

The scariest part of this is that people from Alaska aren't too far off from this parody.

Also in the second one where he calls out the guy wanting him to meet on Northern Lights or Spenard Blvd...I remember those places!!!

The scariest part of this is that people from Alaska aren't too far off from this parody.

Have you seen the actual Levi's writing? This parody is fucking PERFECT.

From his myspace:

"About me:
I’m a fuck*in’ redneck who likes to snowboard and ride dirt bikes..... But I live to play hockey. I like to go camping and hang out with the boys, do some fishing, shoot some s… and just f…in’ chillin’, I guess. Ya f…ck with me I’ll kick ass.”
Who I'd like to meet:
Believe it or not , I would like to meet Barrack Obama & Bill Clinton ... Yes I am Levi Johnston the father of Bristol Palin's baby ( so what ) .My girl is my life, for real. Bristol is what I live for, and now as everyone knows, I will be a father soon. Yea, I am young, but I still know what love and commitment mean, and love evry minute of my life. All this people talking crap are not my heroes, thats all I have to say. On one hand he tells everyone to stay out of candidates childrens lives, then he sends his goons to write whatever they can on the internet while no one is looking? And he wants to be president....? Don't fuck with my family .. !!! Thank you so much for your support.. It's been really hard & stressfull the last few days .. We even had to change our phone number & I can't even go home or attend school till all of this cools down "

Children: I don't want kids

I wont be run out of myspace just because of some fuckin newspaper people working for obama. What my future mother-in-law is doing has nothing to do with me or Bristol, but I want everyone who reads this to know, every time they attack us for being human, they show why America needs leaders like Sarah Palin. If you came to my page just to be political, you are wasting your time. But if you came and want to throw a shout out for support, bring it on!Thank you so much for your support.. It's been really hard.. We even had change our phone number &; I can't even go home till all of this cools down .. -Levi.

And of course:

"Favorite Books: fuck that ! ! hockey is where is at !"

As if that even needed to be typed.

People keep saying Wasilla's just a suburb of Anchorage, but it's not. It's not far from Anchorage, but it's out in the middle of fucking nowhere and there's absolutely nothing to do but fuck your sister, drink, and smoke dope. It is the stereotypical Alaskan small town, and even the people from Anchorage make fun of the people from Wasilla. This guy is a perfect example.

MADISON, Wis. — Police who videotaped a man having sex with his comatose wife in her nursing home room violated his constitutional rights, an appeals court ruled Thursday.

David W. Johnson, 59, had an expectation to privacy when he visited his wife, a stroke victim, at Divine Savior Nursing Home in Portage, the District 4 Court of Appeals ruled. Therefore, police violated his constitutional rights against unreasonable searches when they installed a hidden video camera in the room, the court said.

"We are satisfied that Johnson's expectation of privacy while visiting his wife in her nursing home room is one that society would recognize as reasonable," the unanimous three-judge panel wrote.

The ruling means prosecutors cannot introduce the videotapes as evidence in their case against Johnson, who is charged with felony sexual assault for having intercourse with his wife without her consent at least three times in 2005.

Johnson's attorney, Christopher Kelly, said his client would visit his 54-year-old wife every day, reading her the Bible and moving her arms and legs so her muscles wouldn't atrophy.

The woman's sister is upset that prosecutors brought charges against him, Kelly said. "She believes her sister's husband was merely expressing his love for his wife and was trying everything he could to bring her back to consciousness," Kelly said.

The couple married in 1988 and had no children, Kelly said.

Kelly said he believed prosecutors would be forced to drop the charges without the evidence on the tapes and thought the appeals court made "a pretty obvious call."

Johnson's wife was admitted to the nursing home after suffering a stroke. Court records say she was unable to speak or sit up, and nursing home staff members fed, cleaned and turned her. Prosecutors say she was comatose.

Johnson visited her frequently and sometimes would close the door to her room so they could have privacy as allowed by the nursing home. But staff members tipped off police, fearing she was in danger because, they suspected, he was having sex with her.

Police obtained a search warrant to videotape the room and installed the camera, which ran for three weeks. Johnson, who is free on bail, was charged based on that evidence.

Sauk County Circuit Judge Patrick Taggart tossed out the evidence last year, ruling it stemmed from an illegal search. Prosecutors appealed, arguing Johnson had a right to privacy when he visited his wife to care for her but not when he used the room for what they contend was illegal intercourse.

The appeals court affirmed Taggart's ruling.

:lol:

Yeah, spraying a load between her legs, really gonna make her leave her comatose state.