Post in this thread and I'll tell you what I honestly think of you.

Personally, I think you're probably a whole lot different in real life than on the board. You obviously know how to stir shit up and that can be good, sometimes funny and refreshing, but I think you push the envelope too far most of the time. When it gets to the point where you're doing it just to piss people off, rather than expressing true opinions or feelings you're venturing into "troll" territory.

That said, I think people here make a bigger deal out of your presence than they need to. So the fault isn't entirely yours, but you exploit the fact that people don't like you and try to use it against them and that's not very cool in my book.

I think if you didn't try so hard to be tough and make yourself sound so much better than everyone else, you'd get on fairly well around here. You seem smart and creative and I do laugh at a lot of the shit you say because it's funny. However, it's hard to fully embrace your good aspects when the bad ones are so.... well.... bad. Just stop trying to be cooler than everyone and just hang out. The advice your offer when you're being sincere is always pretty great and I think more of that and less unnecessary shit talking would serve your really fucking well.

Of course there's not a person here that wouldn't notice rather quickly if you stopped posting.

Guys you're not supposed to me until I do you! But I guess it doesn't matter haha.

I really need to get some work done, so I gotta bail for a bit, but don't let this thread die! I WILL get to you all!

Donkeylips.jpg

Approves this thread.

This was your 1,111 post and that's reason enough to say you are totally awesome.

In other words... I don't know anything about you. If you stopped posting, I'd never notice. But I do think it's more than mere coincidence that this post was your one one one one. That's a very good number.

Badgers, mushrooms, etc. I want a pizza.

Wait, this is the tell me about me thread.

Ok, go ahead.

You're one of the smartest, nicest, and prettiest people on this board. I'd be lying if I said you're weren't as close to what I consider to be as perfect as a person can get. This is obviously based on the interaction we've had outside of the board as well. No one here has helped me more with my own issues and troubles than you and you have never once failed to make me feel better when I'm down. In lieu of sounding biased, you're easily my most favorite person here. Half the time I wonder if I'd even bother staying if you left. I've got a real life school boy crush on you :)

That said, I think you have a tendency to be unnecessarily nice at times and occasionally I wonder if you really mean some of the compliments you give people. I also get the impression that sometimes you might agree with people on sensitive things without forming your own opinion of the topic. I'm specifically thinking of how you had to ask "Who's Joe?" and then so quickly joined up with everyone else on the Joe hate.

But that's neither here nor there because I could so easily be wrong. When it comes down to it, I can't really think of any negative qualities, and trust me, I tried extra hard with you because I didn't want to post the predictable "Karen is perfect in every way" type of evaluation, but when it's true it's true I suppose :)

Every member of this board with a penis (and probably most without) would notice your absence if you left (hell, you go on vacation and get threads declaring you need to come back). Please don't ever? OK?

why not. but i'd rather know what fat kevin thinks of me.
Totally chill dude here. You're pretty fuckin funny, even if in a totally nerdy way. I still laugh and that's what counts. You can always be counted on to deliver a much needed dose of LOL to threads or conversations that are in dire need of it. When I first started posting here, you seemed much more insecure and less confident with yourself. It's good to see you actually "growing" into your own awesome self and becoming a pretty funny, righteous dude.

I'd totally hang out with you in person and I would for sure notice rather quickly if you ever stopped posting.

I don't think you guys know me well enough to evaluate me...

I'll say how I perceive you, Kevin, after you respond =P

I cannot thank you enough for making a post about Salvia long ago at least I think it was you maybe it was neal.Also you got me into Shpongle, and I fucking LOVE shpongle, I got my friends to love shpongle too.

After reading my own post it sounds weird, is that because of the weed.

Also, you west coast dudes take your awesome weed for granted, I could sell that shit here for like 200 quarter, so when you smoke remember to thank the place you live
My impression of you is that you're a lurker in the middle of a transformation to more frequent poster. I don't really know you that well, but from what I can tell you seem to be pretty open-minded and laid back. I've never seen you get upset about anything or let anything bother you. YOu seem willing to really think things through and are observant... a couple very important qualities when working towards becoming the best person you can. Just keep it up and post more often and if I made this thread in a year I bet I'd have many more things to say :)

I'd like to think I would notice after a while if you stopped posting.

I don't think you guys know me well enough to evaluate me...

I'll say how I perceive you, Kevin, after you respond =P
Yours would sound very similar to what I just typed about Superior, except that you may be a little more inclined to argue with people :D

Maybe "argue" is the wrong term. I think you'd be more likely to defend yourself whereas I picture superior just dropping whatever the problem was and forgetting it.

I really need to work. I'll continue this soon!

I'll be here when you're done working. I need validation/a good laugh/confirmation/NOODLES