Post in this thread and I'll tell you what I honestly think of you.

Wow. I can't tell if this thread is more cathartic for Kevin or the people he's speaking to, but either way, it seems like a real venting of positive steam!

There have been a number of these sorts of threads in recent weeks. I don't know if that's a result of people become more comfortable with themselves and their perceived roles on this board, or a more generalized end-of-year-reflection sort of thing, but either way, to see people open up is always a beautiful thing.

Life is worth laughing at!

Wow. I can't tell if this thread is more cathartic for Kevin or the people he's speaking to, but either way, it seems like a real venting of positive steam!

There have been a number of these sorts of threads in recent weeks. I don't know if that's a result of people become more comfortable with themselves and their perceived roles on this board, or a more generalized end-of-year-reflection sort of thing, but either way, to see people open up is always a beautiful thing.

Life is worth laughing at!
People keep saying this board is turning to shit. I'm just trying to do my part to keep that from happening. You're now in queue Brooks!

rawr

*hugs kevin*

*tries to do the confidence thing* i dunno, i guess this board has just become my place to dump all the worries and fucked up shit that goes through my head because either i'm becoming more of a confident person (at work, at least) or i'm just learning how to fake it really well. i don't express that stuff in real life nearly as much, or maybe it's just that being around certain people brings a lot of positive qualities out of me and makes me forget about all of the fucked-up self-hating shit or just makes that shit go away all together.

and i swear i can smile in pics. i just can't fucking smile at myself in a mirror and have it be genuine. i don't know what the hell's up with that. i just don't do posed shit.

oh yeah, and sorry to whore all your kevin-time, steve :lol:

it's just seemed that in most other threads that aren't specified for that kind of thing this kind of talk gets ignored. so all for a specific thread tbh

do derick!

rawr
and i swear i can smile in pics. i just can't fucking smile at myself in a mirror and have it be genuine. i don't know what the hell's up with that. i just don't do posed shit.

Good! That means you're not a poser! Don't try to be!

More often than not, faked, 'posed' pictures are bullshit anyway, so I say quit it altogether. The only pictures I'm usually interested are the 'caught in the act' pictures. That's how you get the genuine expressions, which, no matter how unappealing you may think yourself or someone else, are always hot!

That said, I encourage posing for n00dies. Though those are better 'cause in the act' too!

Totally chill dude here. You're pretty fuckin funny, even if in a totally nerdy way. I still laugh and that's what counts. You can always be counted on to deliver a much needed dose of LOL to threads or conversations that are in dire need of it. When I first started posting here, you seemed much more insecure and less confident with yourself. It's good to see you actually "growing" into your own awesome self and becoming a pretty funny, righteous dude.

I'd totally hang out with you in person and I would for sure notice rather quickly if you ever stopped posting.

:kickass: People on this board need to be more laid back like Kevin! I don't smoke marijuana cigarettes anymore, but I'd totally toke up with this dude.

blaaaargh.
Now here's a guy I've actually smoked with IRL before :D

You're a pretty rad and funny guy yourself, and it's not very often that I can actually point out a guy that's shorter than I am :p haha no offense there.

So far you're the only person to ever sing on my toilet and that alone makes you awesome haha. You seem to have all your shit together and you give me the impression you're a generally happy guy that enjoys everything life has to offer. You don't back away from problems and you aren't afraid to speak your mind, but you only do it when it counts which in my opinion makes more valuable.

However, I sometimes get the sense of loneliness in some of your posts, but it could just be me relating to you that way because I am also very lonely.

I've met you in person and thought you were way rad, so even though you don't post as much as others (or even as frequently as you used to?) I would still notice rather quickly if you went away and didn't come back.