post pics of your pets..

that's bad :-/ but i'm sure it was better that way, at least you have the memory of her in good shape...

getting a pony?? and how are you planning to do that if you spend all your budget in freaking saunas?? :-D

@that dog: HAHAHHA HLOLOLOL what a crack :-DDD

EagleFlyFree said:
that's bad :-/ but i'm sure it was better that way, at least you have the memory of her in good shape...

getting a pony?? and how are you planning to do that if you spend all your budget in freaking saunas?? :-D

A pony?? No way! I couldn't even go riding with it, 'cause my feet would be on the ground :D Though it might help the pony to move, since my weight would probably be a big prob for it as well :p
I want a big horse, about the same size as Lady was, she was 170 cm.

My kitties:

kitties.jpg

TheSomberlain said:
I'm part-owner in two cats (have no pics), and I'm considering adopting a badger.

Adopt pets here

You've got to be fucking kidding! Badgers are the meanest of all animals walking this poluted earth (excl. Wolverines of course) they eat your furniture, climb your walls, pee on your CD collection, hell they even listen to Justine Timberlake and they STANK. Good luck and remember to get shots against all know and unknown animal deceases in the universe! :lol:

@Janina: well yeah that's what i meant, wtf would i know about horses anyway haha
i bet Ninnu would be a great rider too ;-)

@Tara: nice!! despite the vampirism depiction and all :-D

hahahahah what the fuck... every time i visit this thread i bump into that dog at the top of this page ahhahah it's fucking hilarious!!!!

Mammoth said:
You've got to be fucking kidding! Badgers are the meanest of all animals walking this poluted earth (excl. Wolverines of course) they eat your furniture, climb your walls, pee on your CD collection, hell they even listen to Justine Timberlake and they STANK. Good luck and remember to get shots against all know and unknown animal deceases in the universe! :lol:

Badgers are cool! Not evil! They don't listen to Justin Timberlake, they have his bones for dinner! They listen to badass black metal in their dark caves. Well, if they eat your furniture, you haven't fed them enough children. My problem there is solved, as I have a kindergarden outside my window.

EagleFlyFree said:
tree dogs? you mean you grow them in trees? holy shit, science is leaving me way behind!! :p

they look a bit like salamanders :-D

yes AND no
my mom has a dog kennel.. which basically means that she beeds dogs.. and gets €€ of the puppys :D
the only st00pid thing is that they invade my room, and i have to move upstairs.. :mad:

EagleFlyFree said:
@Janina: well yeah that's what i meant, wtf would i know about horses anyway haha
i bet Ninnu would be a great rider too ;-)

Actually she is already a great rider :D She told me about a year ago, that I should buy her a pony, but it might be better to wait a few years before buying one...

@Janina: so she already has the spirit of a rider! in fact you probably don't want to buy her a pony so that you won't be embarrassed when she kicks your ass at jumping obstacles :p

:lol: She'd have to practise a lot before kicking my ass in that, I've been riding for 9 years and she's only tried it 3 or 4 times :p

Chokehold said:
@tara: whats in the gray cat's hand? cable with 220V? :)

We got the black kittie from a nun. :)
She gave us a HUGE bag of kitten food plus a bunch of toys. That toy is a stick of some sort with leather strings on the end...and it only looks as though he is holding it because we stuck it in between the seat cushion.