Evolution
Sea of Lies
Wicked
Incantaions of the Apprentice
Egypt
Death of Balance
Smoke and Mirrors
Of Sins and Shadows

kind of a short set, but it kicked ass regardless.

Not sure about the blind guardian setlist, since I'm not as familiar with them."

Thank you, Alucard!!! :headbang:
Hm, I hope that they slightly change their set list on the European tour in spring. "Egypt" should be replaced by "Through the looking glass" or...:err: and "Incantations..." by "Accolade II"or...:err:...:lol:

I SECOND THAT!!!

hmm... I hope they dont play the same setlist at every show, I really dont like Sea of Lies or Incantations of the apprentice very much.... just about anything else except for Pharoah or The Witching our would be better. Oh well, they still had some awsome stuff on that list.

I would love to see Symphony X playing Pharaoh, it's one of my favorite songs from them...
I'm gonna yell Pharaoh on the Ft. Lauderdale (11/26) concert!!

PHARAOH... PHARAOH... PHARAOH... PHARAOH... PHARAOH... PHARAOH...

Wow, that is a fucking killer setlist for only 45 minutes........ Sea of Lies and Death of Balance!!!! YUSS!!!!!!!!! now if only they took Wicked off and played something else new like Inferno.......

Originally posted by Alucard
I found this on the Perpetual Motion board:

"at the Montreal show Symphony X played
Evolution
Sea of Lies
Wicked
Egypt
Death of Balance
Smoke and Mirrors
Of Sins and Shadows

Not sure about the blind guardian setlist, since I'm not as familiar with them."

on a board, right ? so that can be a fake...or a mistake... because you know, this is kinda The Odyssey Tour.... a song from Odyssey is expected on the opening of every show.....
in fact, i would have bet on Inferno....

Ow. I was kinda hoping for Inferno / KOT for Birch Hill....but...it doesn't matter. We're gonna be thrilled to just be in the same room with them!!:headbang: Play ANYTHING!!

Originally posted by Kronos66
on a board, right ? so that can be a fake...or a mistake... because you know, this is kinda The Odyssey Tour.... a song from Odyssey is expected on the opening of every show.....
in fact, i would have bet on Inferno....

same here....
As soon as I heard Inferno and King of Terrors...I was live....these songs have the most potential too ripp heads off live.....

kinda weird that they are left out of the setlist.

Maybe it's too rough on Russ' voice to do night after night.

3 more days till the Birchill....bliss awaits.

also......
Just becuase it's The Odyssey tour...doesn't mean a track from the album would kick it off....

Hell every time I saw them on the "V" tour they kicked off with "Of SIns and Shadows"

18 songs on the Blind Guardian set-list and only 9 for Symphony X... why???

Tracklist of Blind Guardian!!!

War of wrath (Intro)
Into the storm
Welcome to dying
Nightfall
A Script for my requiem
Harvest Of Sorrow
Mordred's song
Valhalla
Time stands still (At The Iron Hill)
Journey through the dark
Bright Eyes
Punishment Divine
Run for the night
The Bard's song - In The Forest
Imagination from the other side
Lost in the twilight hall (Encore)
Lord of the rings (Encore)
Mirror Mirror (Encore)

The Rochester setlist was the same as the Montreal show.. (I still haven't found out the setlist of Toronto)

Evolution
Sea of Lies
Wicked
Egypt
Death of Balance
Smoke and Mirrors
Of Sins and Shadows

The show was GREAT! The positive relationships among all band members was apparent onstage with Russell joking around with all of em! The energy was there although not that many people showed up!

Originally posted by lnfinity
i was really looking forward to seeing the accolade parts 1 and 2, but ill deal.

I'm sure they will probably play that on their upcoming rumored US tour where they will be headlining... assuming its true, which lots of people seem to say it is. I also REALLY want to hear Candlelight Fantasia (the WHOLE thing, not the 1/4th of the song they played on the live album) and awakenings, but i doubt they will play Awakenings unfortunately. It would also be great to hear the last 4 songs on V since they are the best ones on it IMO... but I doubt that will happen either. Egypt is a good song and all... but personally I feel its the worst song on V... I wonder why they always play it live?

Elven, I share similar opinions with you about the songs for the most part except for Sea of Lies, but seriously man, stop being so picky. Some of us (like me) are thrilled just to be able to see Symphony X live at all. Hell, they could play all songs from the Damnation Game and I would still be happy. I've been waiting nearly 4 years to see these guys live!

Originally posted by threeisten
The Rochester setlist was the same as the Montreal show.. (I still haven't found out the setlist of Toronto)

Evolution
Sea of Lies
Wicked
Egypt
Death of Balance
Smoke and Mirrors
Of Sins and Shadows

At least I will be very very disappointed if their setlist would be that kind in the European tour. None of those doens't belong to "the top 10 of S X's best songs", in my opinion.