Post ugly pictures of yourselves!

This was ugly on purpose...but its hideous nonetheless...

Picture039.jpg

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! :lol:

Originally Posted by Conti
yea I still find it hard to belive. Aftermidnight, what bands do you listen to?

You don't have to look all gothic-ish and and be dark and stuff to like metal.:Smug: If you saw you me sware i never listened to metal ,But i do. :p

You don't have to look all gothic-ish and and be dark and stuff to like metal.:Smug: If you saw you me sware i never listened to metal ,But i do. :p
i don't think we're questioning her "darkness". i have red and blonde streaks in my hair, i wear cowboy boots, i'm wearing neon pink nailpolish, i giggle, i dress up like i'm going to a fashion show in NY. just for the hell of it.

her personality shines through to me in her pictures. i don't question looks; personality and presence i do.

i don't think we're questioning her "darkness". i have red and blonde streaks in my hair, i wear cowboy boots, i'm wearing neon pink nailpolish, i giggle, i dress up like i'm going to a fashion show in NY. just for the hell of it.

her personality shines through to me in her pictures. i don't question looks; personality and presence i do.

agreed... i can't imagine seeing that girl in line for like a slayer show (or any metal show for that matter) :lol: :lol: ....gwen stefani show, yes....behemoth...not so much:lol: much less her being within 100 feet of a pit....she'd probably be like....OMGZ! why would someone throw beer in my hair extensions!?! and i may be wrong, but i bet her guitar gets no more action than her friend humping it