Post ugly pictures of yourselves!

You look like um one of them chicks i'd find at a RnB/dance club or something. Not that it's a bad thing though, Just I wouldn't bother walking up and having a chat with a girl like yourself though because 99% of girls that look like you and your friends would just snob ya off unless your some model looking muscly d00d....
Noo:p She's hot and cool

th_orson.jpg

LOL!!! :lol:

@eternal- Dude, wtf man... that's a 3 minute gap.

AfterMidnight looks like a generic sorority chick. Slathered in bleach, tan, lipgloss, pout, pose and midriff. That's not an ugly pic. That's a pic of her knowingly posing like an ass. She might as well be asking the chick behind her out of camera shot if those jeans make her ass look fat.

@eternal- Dude, wtf man... that's a 3 minute gap.

AfterMidnight looks like a generic sorority chick. Slathered in bleach, tan, lipgloss, pout, pose and midriff. That's not an ugly pic. That's a pic of her knowingly posing like an ass. She might as well be asking the chick behind her out of camera shot if those jeans make her ass look fat.
Yeah, my posting has fucked up:S
@Mitch: :headbang:

I deleted all my "holy fuck no way in hell will these ever see the light of day drunk pictures" they were some good pure fug pics XD

drunk or sober
WackenQuest2006052-1.jpg

ok lets face it being drunk just makes ugly pics
P1010826.jpg

P1030462-1.jpg

P1030460-1.jpg

and clubs make it their best to take the ugliest pictures ever
IMG_1856.jpg

cute ugly :p
P1030070_2.jpg

...but its cool though cause she's a generic sorority chick that likes metal.

:kickass:

Eva Dolly, excuse me if I ask but... are those eyes that Black Core has now in sig signature yours?

I like them a lot and if they are yours, well... very cute, compliments. :)