Post whore all you want in here.

A manual for everything indeed.

HowtoWriteFunnyLyrics.jpg

read this, and you.ll feel for me for what i had to put up with growing up hehe

---------------------------

Lebanese Mom

Mrs Abdalla comes to visit her son Samir for 3 days in London where he is studying. She finds out that her son lives with Vikki, a girl roomate.

Mrs Abdalla couldn't help but notice how pretty Samir's roommate was. She suspects of a relationship between the two, and this had only made her more curious.

Reading his mom's thoughts, Samir volunteered, "I know what you must
be thinking, but I assure you, Vikki and I are just roommates."

About a week later, Vikki came to Samir saying,"Ever since your mother left, I've been unable to find the silver sugarbowl. You don't suppose she took it, do you?"

"Well, I doubt it, but I'll email her, just to be sure." So he sat down and wrote:
Dear Mother, I'm not saying that you "did" take the sugar bowl from
my house, I'm not saying that you "did not" take it. But the fact
remains that it has been missing ever since you left back to Beirut. Love, Samir

Several days later, Samir received an email from his Mother which
read:
Dear Son, I'm not saying that you "do" sleep with Vikki, and I'm not
saying that you "do not" sleep with her. But the fact remains that if she was sleeping in her OWN bed, she would have found the sugar bowl by now. Love,
Mom.

Lesson of the day...

Don't Lie to Your Mother...especially if she is Lebanese.

Metal Evilution Presents:
A new/Up and Coming Metal band showcase with:

CREMATED
ISGAHAATT
RATTLESNAKE
KAOS WITHIN

Thurs Oct 25th @ The Harp Hotel , Tempe
8pm $8

This will be a regular event on the last Thurs of every month @ The Harp. Plenty of new bands out there needing some stage experience and a good chance to see what potential some of these bands have.
I hope to see some of you come along and help give some support to the newbies(of sorts).
Metal out.

Metal Evilution Presents:
A new/Up and Coming Metal band showcase with:

CREMATED
ISGAHAATT
RATTLESNAKE
KAOS WITHIN

Thurs Oct 25th @ The Harp Hotel , Tempe
8pm $8

This will be a regular event on the last Thurs of every month @ The Harp. Plenty of new bands out there needing some stage experience and a good chance to see what potential some of these bands have.
I hope to see some of you come along and help give some support to the newbies(of sorts).
Metal out.

CREMATED are no longer playing this show but i should have a 4th band confirmed soon. If not it doesn't matter as these 3 will rock you and you have to come anyways.:)

colour.jpg

I'm procrastinating study for my biology exam. So i'm on here, post whoring. I really have nothing to say. I don't give a donkey's ass about the human genome project. Curse biology! Man, to think i'm going up against a state full of nerdy asians that like... know everything! :erk i'm so screwed

:erk: i really like that smiley. I find it expresses my emotions best

:erk: :erk: