Post your Anthrax Amazon Reference Posting here?!

naOkO benOire

bufferOVERFLOW
Jan 5, 2005
Hamburg Germany
www.facebook.com
I want to start a topic u can post here, `Anthrax Fans wrote/write a good CD Testing Articles @ Amazon`.

Anthrax Fans, move u`re ass, jump on amazon website - in your language - and write a good article for Anthrax CDs.

Lets the world know, why u think anthrax is amazing!

Do it and paste and copy you`re article here in this topic. u can do this in your own mother language, english, spanish, german, italien or otherwise countries.

we want to read your anthrax articles here.

I Like to start my posting CD Test for The Sound Of White Noize, i wrote on Amazon.de

GENIAL, 19. Juni 2004

Als ich diese CD zum erstenmal in den CD-LOADER einlegte, staunte ich nicht schlecht, "Das sollen Anthrax sein?", kannte ich die Band eigentlich eher aus der Speed - Metal Szene, legten die 5 NEW YORKER einen Stilbruch hin, wie es wohl kaum einer erwartet hatte. Für einen solchen Wandel gab es einen guten Grund, denn die Band konnte ein neues Mitglied begrüßen. John Bush war das letzte Puzzleteilchen für ein Meilenstein in der Musikgeschichte. Letztgenannter Neueinsteiger zeichnet sich durch "The Spirit Sound Of Voice" aus, während Scott Ian seine krummen Rhythmen - PARTS, in blitz - schneller Triole, einem das OFF/BEAT -Gewitter in Perfektion um die Ohren haut, wie es kein anderer kann und maßgeblich jegliche Musiker beeinflußt. Zudem gibt es hier auf "THE SOUND OF WHITE NOIZE" den letzen Auftritt von Dan Spitz (Lead - Guitarre). Akribisch fordernd, dreckig und gleichermaßen fein und trotzdem rotzig, spielt er harmonisch alle Disharmonien im Ausklang melodisch.

Die Boni - Tracks als Video sind sehr sinnvoll und zeigen 4 qualitative hochwertige Videoclips. Besonders MTV und VIVA übertreffen sich gegenseitig damit, die göttlichen Musikvideos zu ignorieren.
Mit Sound OF White Noize spricht Anthrax, sowohl Motörhead, Punks, Speed Metal, Grunge Rock und Freunde der „Alternative - Szene" an und gehört duch seine bunte Mischung zum „MUST HAVE!".

The Bablfish Translater Maschine
INGENIOUSLY, 19 June 2004 When I inserted these CD for the first time into the CD-LOADER, I was not astonished badly, "that should Anthrax be?", if I knew the volume actually rather from the speed - Metal scene, the 5 New Yorker ones put a style break down, as it had expected probably hardly one. For such a change there was a good reason, because the volume could welcome a new member. John Bush was the last puzzle particle for a milestone in music history. Latter new A riser is characterised by "The Spirit sound OF Voice", while Scott Ian strikes its bent rhythms - PARTS, in lightning - of fast triole, OFF/BEAT the thunderstorm in perfection around the ears, as it knows no different one and considerably any musician affected. Besides there is the letzen appearance of Dan pointed (Lead here on "THE SOUND OF WHITE NOIZE" - Guitarre). With the utmost care demanding, dirty and equally finely and nevertheless rotzig, he plays all discords in ended harmoniously melodisch. The Boni - TRACKS as video are very meaningful and show 4 qualitative high-quality video tie-clips. Particularly MTV and VIVA exceed themselves mutually to ignore the goettlichen music videos. With sound OF White Noize addresses Anthrax, both Motoerhead, Punks, speed Metal, Grunge skirt and friends of the "alternative - scene" and belongs duch its multicolored mixture to the "MUST HAVE!".

http://www.amazon.de/exec/obidos/AS...8-1/ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i1_xgl/303-5789340-4265005