post your band resumes

ohiogrinder

New Metal Member
Mar 15, 2006
here's mine:

2002-2003 - Voodoo Ninjas....stupid garage punk in the vein of Flipper crossed with Big Black (we used a drum machine) and Anal Cunt style lyrics. recorded two demos, went nowhere because our singer was supposed to move to drums and never got a drumset

2004 - Puketeria - two man goregrind. recorded one demo, Fecal Matter Discorp refused to release it due to racist lyrics. band disbanded due to the inability to find a bass player.

2003-2005 - Hacked Into Pieces - one man shitnoise, made a demo and two full lengths for Fecal Matter Discorp records. disbanded due to boredom.

2005-present - Zombie Militia - one man noisecore in the vein of Anal Cunt. still going, making demos.

2006-present - Ubel - one man dark ambient in the vein of Abruptum. still recording.

2005-present - Destruction Ritual - my foray into black metal. two guys so far, a singer (Greg) and a guitarist (me). very Darkthrone meets Burzum kind of stuff.

Night Harvest (2005-) Recording rehearsal tapes in my basement with me on drums and one guitar player using one mic. There's only about 20 mins of original material, but a bass player, and probably a 2nd guitar are needed before an official demo is recorded. Black metal.

Before all of this I was learning other people's stuff and filling in here and there. All of those sucked too. :)

Necroscpe (2006-Present) - We've 2 songs, I play guitar, it's quite experimental. Working with death metal, classical, jazz, and whatever else we can stick in there without it becoming disjointed.

2005/2006- Two person oldschool thrash/death metal band with six songs. No vocals name lyrics or song titles as off now. On a scale would give the music a 2/5.

We've 2 songs, lyrics are there but we can't find anyone to sing them. Good stuff though and we've a 3rd in the works.

atrocityism- jr year in high school. CRAP. but we had heart
acerbus emperium- senior year in HS. deathy groovy thrash. not bad. recorded 3 song demo which i have somewhere.
in shadow- some time after HS. modern thrash. we kicked ass. recorded a 3 song demo which you can get from me
sacrilicious- 2005-2006. drunken thrash with hints of BM and DM. we were awesome. check out the album at: http://www.earth-dog.com/content/audial/sacrilicious_-_sacrilicious-2006/ and keep in mind. we were drunk while recording. oh, and im drunk now.

currently relocating to colorado springs and will be looking for a death metal band.
~gR~

Crotch Anaconda - Hair Metal - 4 members (Vocals)
Battletank - Thrash/Heavy - 4 members (Vocals, Guitar)
Barbarossa - Heavy/Doom - 4 members (Vocals)
The Matthew Fage Experience - Heavy (mainly covers) - 2 man project (Drums, Bass)

1999 to 2001 - breakdown . modern groovy thrash , we kinda suck lol

2001 to 2006 - Neurotic (same band different name) - Groovy death metal involving into a more death/thrash metal style still with plenty of heavy riffs nevermore style but songs are faster, more complex nowadays.
anyone can have a listen to songs of our last album, just go to our website in my signature:Smug:

oh forgot, i do some classical pieces too when im not rocking out lol

oh. im also halfway writing for a solo project, or if someone likes in colorado, a new band. lol. sorry, captain morgan wouldnt let me say that before. but i stab him with a rusty fork and won my freedom of speech
~gR~