post your band resumes

V.V.V.V.V. said:
Bleh you all probably know this by now, but it's another chance to whore myself out so whatever:

Ichorous: Harsh noise. And yes, it's serious.

thats some killer noise there, dude.

(2004 - ) Flawed Perfection - Progressive Death then it changed to Thrash Death then it changed to Thrash then Doom now we are Funk Metal and Alt Metal...i'm thinking of quitting

(2006? - ?) Empty Vision/Steel Plated Killing Machine/Absence of Thought/ Thunderhead - haven't decided on a name but it's alternative thrash metal along the lines of metallica but with more singing and heavier riffs...not quite off the ground but it's getting there

(2006 - probably 2007) Zero - a band made up of the members of a broken up band and i felt like joining...it's hardcore so now i feel like leaving or taking control

2005 - 2006: dj polarity - synth pop

2006 - ?: space helicopter steamship dandylion - experimental synth pop

2004 - present - VadimVon - latest project, album entirely written and performed in solo format, with a helping hand from the Devil. http://myspace.com/vadimvon - be sure to check it out.

previously participated in:
Khaos
Wretch
Archaic Mass
Necrocide
Murder
Lucifero
Oblivion
Inversium

(all underground death/black/grind)

I've been in one band. Induced. around 2001,2002.
been playing guitar for 6 years or so and its just impossible to find people who like metal without having to drive 3 hours

oh, and we almost had our band Fetus Pizza get going but couldnt find a bass player.

^
Probably because no one wants to be in a band with a fat wannabe viking.

V.V.V.V.V. said:
Bleh you all probably know this by now, but it's another chance to whore myself out so whatever:

Ichorous: Harsh noise. And yes, it's serious.

Am I the only one who finds it impossible to see any artistic merit in this material at all? No offence.

1999 - 2000: Ebola - Thrash metal/noisecore. Our guitarist liked grunge rock and the drummer and myself liked death metal, so of course it sounded retarded in the end.
2001 - 2002: Moana Lisa - Hard rock. The drummer of Ebola and myself joined this band simply for the money. After playing Foreigner covers in front of fat old bikers for 50 bucks a show, we felt dirty and quit.
Presently, I'm practicing my air guitar skills. I'm done with the "real" music buisiness.

Hammer of Might said:
^
Am I the only one who finds it impossible to see any artistic merit in this material at all? No offence.

No, I can't stand this either. I had to stop cuz my ears were bleeding.

Projects i can remember:

bricksKILL - My first noise project; all digital
tentacle23 - Chilled out idm in the vein of Boards of Canada
Tentacle pantiechrist666 - Sample and beat driven noise
Pintsmasherrrr - Breakcore with metal vocals
AAAAAAARGH!!!! - Comedy noise/breakcore that lasted one EP
Worrying Growth - Pisstake grind band with rap/nintendo samples
Tristan Tzara's Synthetic Orchestra of the Mind - harsh noise with utterly pretentious/stupid name
Stars in the Bath - Minimalism/found sound/ambient/experimental/musique concrète

It's pretty hard for me to participate in anything other than a ska band since the only instrument I play is Trumpet. I plan to start a revolutionary new metal genre called trumpetcore at some point in the near future.

2005 - present: Origin of Zero, one man ambient/noise

2004 - present (ish): Deceptive Cadence, experimental metal (me and a bassist)

I also do my own solo jazz and neo folk stuff

ive noticed there is alot of ambient/noise mentioned here.

this is still a metal forum, right?
~gR~

How many of you are going to eventually sell out(don't lie).