the Sound of 8 Hooves
Last With Pagan Blood
Vs the World
Death in Fire
Victorious March
Bleed for Ancient Gods

Where Silent Gods stand Guard
Bloodshed

Wow, that's hell of a set. Looks like all got their money's worth.

i thought they started playing avenger and north sea storm on the last tour or whatever........ !
id trade in vs the world and bloodshed and silent gods for north sea, avenger and fury divine....

@ Tomasz.. it is indeed...a great show it was, hope you guys in Fl catch them soon too !!

@ Demons... I agree.. Bloodshed is sort of a drag..and the bonus was well.. kinda anti-climax after the 3 last songs of the regular show.

Yesterday I've been to the show in Zaandam - Holland, it was damn awesome!

Impious was playing very good, although I don't know what Disillusion was doing there, they did not really fit in that line-up...

Anyhow, Amon Amarth kicked ass again, I saw them for the second time (also saw them in 2003, Dutch X-Mass Metalfest) they played a couple of songs from the Crusher album, Avenger album, Versus the World and of course from their latest album Fate of Norns, it's sad that they didn't played 'Thor Arise' though!

It was an awesome show, and the audience was very active, every once in awhile a large moshpit started in the middle of the crowd, and the atmosphere was very good as well, Amon Amarth had great connection with the audience and such!

Thanks for the great evening/night Amon Amarth and Impious!

Larger Review available at: 'Fate of Norns' Review

Tomasz said:
I'm sure we'll catch them somewhere sometime soon in states. However, the set will never be as extensive as only headliners usually play more than 45 min. Why, I have no idea.

Whoa that suCkzzzz !! :yell:

surely there are some bands who play sets longer than 60 min. or are they all true metal and power metalish ??

i saw AA yesterday in paris, and IT KICKED MAJOR ASS!!!!!
Impious is fucking awsome by the way, i had downloaded an album of theirs befor the concert but i didnt really listen to it, and on live i see that their music is really powerful as fuck. Disillusion was fine...
anyway yeah twas cool! skul!
twas my first AA concert! :) and the best i ever seen and will see for a long time :p
enjoy ur show guys, and, of course, have some beers befor ;) (i know that goes without saying)

The US scene is sooooooooo ...

fucking extremely poor and shitty and dominated by fucking knot heads whos bands all sound exactly the same and involve no talent in there musical writing and lyrics writtin by a 14yr old who got dumped by his little girlfriend and got yelled at for not doing his homework in social studies????

LOL...
Welll guys...from now on, I'm going to officially, mentally support you guys.....Sort of like a JediMindTrick..its the least I can do to ease your Pains !

haha nice one lol
i touched his hand! ooooh :p
but its true sometimes johan comes at the edge of the stage and bends down to sing to us, i could have jumped up to catch his beard and hang on it

by the way , as far as i remember the last song they performed in Osnabrück was Where silent gods stnad guard wasnt it? but anyway fucking cool concert... In my oppinion the one on wacken was better but maybe thats just because this time i was forbidden to drink delicious Met cause of having to drive my companions back.. :hotjump: