Post Your Desktop Thread.

diddykoi6

Stone Cold Metal
Post your desktops lol or what wallpaper your using :D

This is mine.

wallpaper.jpg

Oouuu Claire said somethaaang.

desktop.jpg

Do have friends on msn :mad: but tend to push Esc every time I typed something. :p

diddy thats bloody brilliant, although you missed the chair leg....

right, i have an idea of where to take this thread. its now called DESKTOP CHALLENGE. someone has to suggest a desktop and someone has to make it.

try this one then diddy my son, mel gibson and randy from south park throwing tins of sardines from a tampax sponsored hot air balloon at beyonce who is driving a tank through a wall made of midgets who are on fire.

right, i have an idea of where to take this thread. its now called DESKTOP CHALLENGE. someone has to suggest a desktop and someone has to make it.

try this one then diddy my son, mel gibson and randy from south park throwing tins of sardines from a tampax sponsored hot air balloon at beyonce who is driving a tank through a wall made of midgets who are on fire.

Haha I like it

Go on young Diddy go for it

I am sure you can rise to the challenge

:) Glad you like it, Oh bloody hell yeah the chair leg :zombie:

Holy fucking shit thats going to take me ages :lol:, i am but a photoshop noob. I'll try though haha don't complain that its gash though. :D

I managed that quicker than i thought i would, however my browsing history has been annihilated. "BEYONCE, TAMPAX, MIDGETS, TANKS" seriously haha if my parents see this they will think i have some crazy fetish, immediate cleanup needed.

mattevile.jpg