Post Your Desktop Thread.

Mac > PC. No virusses (yet), you don't have installation cd's, the system almost never crashes, no virusses, WAY easier to use, no virusses, nice design etc.

And yes I've had windows for about 7 years and now I'm on my mac for three.

There are viruses that affect macs, just less because there are so many more PCs than macs, so hackers write viruses for PCs to obtain maximum gain/destruction. Not to mention, I've never had a virus on a PC, because I'm sensible.

And macs do crash, I've seen it happen and it's much worse than when a PC crashes.
desktopoo.png

Apologies for size, forgot to change it when I uploaded.

yeah macs are only good for pro logic imho. :) they are way fail to use for a long time pc user. HOW DO I CLOSE THIS?? *right clicks* ITS NOT WORKING... IT HASNT WHAT? FUCK YOU AND YOUR WIFE!! DONT TELL ME IT DOESNT RIGHT CLICK YOU COCK RING, IT FUCKING WILL! *breaks mac*

*gets kicked out of college and fined*

:(:(:(

Hahaha, actually they do right click mate, you just can't see the seperation of the buttons. Plus you probably gotta configure the mouse if it's a shared computer. I always found the right click to be a bit unresponsive though.

There are viruses that affect macs, just less because there are so many more PCs than macs, so hackers write viruses for PCs to obtain maximum gain/destruction. Not to mention, I've never had a virus on a PC, because I'm sensible.

And macs do crash, I've seen it happen and it's much worse than when a PC crashes./QUOTE]
So basically Macs have like 0,001% chance of actually getting a virus.
And macs do crash, and no they are not worse. You just restart your computer. Which takes about 30 seconds, instead of the four minute wait with a PC.

So basically Macs have like 0,001% chance of actually getting a virus.
And macs do crash, and no they are not worse. You just restart your computer. Which takes about 30 seconds, instead of the four minute wait with a PC.

Really, they are just differnet tools for the same job. Neither one is particularly better. Macs just give you the opportunity to be elitist.

with ubuntu mine hasnt crashed and startup is very fast only problem is to do anythin you have to be like stephen hawking, or google everything.

:lol: Is it worth it?