IMG_0291.JPG

IMG_0238%281%29.JPG

IMG_0310.JPG

DSC00200.JPG

DSC00002.JPG

02112008%28030%29.jpg

DSC00090.JPG

DSC00140.JPG

Bro, I think you're walking into every troll-trap there is. Just as a heads up...huge pictures do not endear yourself to the folks here. Or, most places. Nor do we (as a collective of relatively insane people) care to see pictures of your dog taking a dump of mystery crap or the bloody head of a doll stuck in the dog cage.

And the one picture with a good looking girl in it is blurry and in sepia. Not only are you pissing people off, but you're adding sexual frustration to the mix.

Most of us here are pet lovers. So you're attempting the right thing it's just applied screwy.

Hahahahaha, yeah, the blurry indistinct babe saddened me as well, but I love the severed head, and what the hell is that coming out of his ass? :lol: HOWEVER, huge pictures are huge :D Here's how it's done:

IMGP2679.jpg

MarcusRufus.jpg

TheSentinel.jpg

Bestbuds.jpg

DSC00189.jpg

DSC00351.jpg

And also, while I normally would simply link to the previous threads that have been similar to this, I can't resist the opportunity to post these pics again :D

And in the third pic, that giant masking-tape X is there so he wouldn't charge headlong into the glass :lol: (we now have a sort of windowframe insert there)

And in the third pic, that giant masking-tape X is there so he wouldn't charge headlong into the glass :lol: (we now have a sort of windowframe insert there)

Hahaha I can see Rufus slamming in that, standing there stunned and dazed, thinking "WTF!!?" :lol: Same thing happened with our husky/german shepherd mix and a screen patio door. :lol:

Ok, I haven't noticed before that Metaltastic's dog was wearing a "How do mix drums shirt" XD. EPIC.

this one is mine

1242003678413_f.jpg

I picked her up from a river side where she was left to die. She was in pretty bad condition but healed after a while. Her name is Sarny, which means something like Mangy (from mange disease), she had almost no fur when I found her.

Metaltastic - the giant X is so funny! You have a very nice looking golden!

Damphire - Sarny is looking very good now. What breed is she?

Damphire - Sarny is looking very good now. What breed is she?

Thanks man. Breed? not a chance :p. She's more mixed than Steven Slate's samples. I see a little German Shepherd in her though.

Bro, I think you're walking into every troll-trap there is. Just as a heads up...huge pictures do not endear yourself to the folks here. Or, most places. Nor do we (as a collective of relatively insane people) care to see pictures of your dog taking a dump of mystery crap or the bloody head of a doll stuck in the dog cage.

And the one picture with a good looking girl in it is blurry and in sepia. Not only are you pissing people off, but you're adding sexual frustration to the mix.

Most of us here are pet lovers. So you're attempting the right thing it's just applied screwy.

1. Ok sorry for the size of the pic... Will definetly shrink them next time :D

2. ammm, that pic with my dog shittin' is called ECO DOG and he's shittin' grass... something too cheer those Green Peace folks :D

3. that chick on the blury picture is my girlfriend... if you don't want it blury, you have to start a thread on POST YOU GIRLFRIENDS PICTURES :D

I was like

1. I see nothing, big picture is just showing me the street
2. *scrolls to the right*
3. *stares at dog boner
4. exit thread.

These are mine...

Their true names are unpronouncible in the human tongue but we call them Lucy and Oliver. (Lucy is the amstaff+ and Oliver is the white boxer.)

-j