Does your music choice promote homosexuality?

Man, I'm almost scared to write this but: I actually don't think this is that bad if you look at it in context. He's not saying these bands are necessarily gay. He's just saying that if you are gay but want to be "Cured" or you want to "Cure" your children then you probably shouldn't listen to these bands, which I think is a fair statement.

All that being said, the page is titled "God Hates F*gs!" so this guy and anyone who uses this site can go fuck himself and turbo love straight to hell. He's probably a flamer himself.

It IS that bad

and he doesn't just say to "not listen" to these bands ... he says to burn the cds, burn them in front of the kids so that they know what will happen to their souls if they listen to that kind of music. You really think that isn't a total headfuck?

It IS that bad

and he doesn't just say to "not listen" to these bands ... he says to burn the cds, burn them in front of the kids so that they know what will happen to their souls if they listen to that kind of music. You really think that isn't a total headfuck?

Of course I think it's ridiculous. However, if I wanted to de-gay my kids I wouldn't want them to listen to that stuff either. Just sayin.

To quote that Whitechapel singer from a recent video interview:

"I can't go on there and sing about unicorns, rainbows an stuff. People would think I am gay.... and I don't want people to think I'm gay. I can't have that. I sing about stuff that makes me angry, stuff that I hate. For example women. I hate all women..."

:Smug:

Is that dude 'tarted?

Sorry...

Agreed Krispies! I honestly don't see anything wrong with being gay. If if you like Cock and wanna suck it, be my guest. as long as its not mine! I prefer a nice slippery twat!
however people find happiness and love, as long as it doesnt hurt anyone else, its all good.

To quote that Whitechapel singer from a recent video interview:

"I can't go on there and sing about unicorns, rainbows an stuff. People would think I am gay.... and I don't want people to think I'm gay. I can't have that. I sing about stuff that makes me angry, stuff that I hate. For example women. I hate all women..."

:Smug:

Is that dude 'tarted?

Yes he is.

I bet he said that right after he proposed.

I like when those "broootal" bands talk a bunch of shit like they wanna kill women. LOLZ.

Don't think so dude.

I love women, but sometimes they do act a little odd haha.

As the "token" Christian here, I feel compelled to make a "Christianity Fail" blog or something like that.

Whoops, time for RHCP. :D

This is hilarious, and at the same time a little bit sickening.
But I won't bother getting started. Most people on here know my views on religion.

Also @ Westboro Baptist Church, I don't wish death on anyone, but I'll happily make an exception for them.

Also I find it deeply ironic that they list Flyleaf as a safe band when they have a song called "I'm So Sick."
Not that I'd take a song for face value based on it's name in that sort of manner, but I'm 90% sure a Conservative Christian would if they're already harbouring such moronic beliefs and views in the first place.
Isn't a song titled "I'm So Sick" enough to get placed in the "OMG DO NOT LET YOUR CHILDREN HEAR THIS DEMONIC FILTH" pile in the eyes of people like that? Seriously.

Stupid fucks need to do some fucking research.

I felt the need to triple post because I'm not beginning to get really fucking riled up.
No way this shit can be a joke.

"Homosexuality is a last-ditch effort of the desperate to fit in."

I beg to FUCKING differ, moronic fucks.

Poor kids. :erk:

I blame the christians. :puke:
There are a lot of people to blame, and don't think all Christians are fundamentalist fools. My mother, for example, did not force Christianity on me because she wanted me to be able to decide for myself. I didn't learn to appreciate this until years later.

I've always thought David Bowie's depictions of himself as an androgynous being were a great artistic reaction to this. When all is said and done, sexism and the idea that heterosexuality is somehow more "normal" or "natural" than homosexuality are both social constructs, and there is no logical reason (NONE) to use sex or sexuality as a basis for social segregation (mental or literal.) Unless, of course, that's what you've been taught.

And why the hell did God gave us so much semen if not a drop should be wasted? Pffft! It's renewable!
There are millions of sperm in every load. Only one reaches the egg. By that logic we are guilty of wasting millions of sperm even if we get a woman pregnant :lol:

I have wiped entire civilizations out of existence with a gray gym sock :lol: puts things into perspective