Does your music choice promote homosexuality?

There are a lot of people to blame, and don't think all Christians are fundamentalist fools. My mother, for example, did not force Christianity on me because she wanted me to be able to decide for myself. I didn't learn to appreciate this until years later.

I've always thought David Bowie's depictions of himself as an androgynous being were a great artistic reaction to this. When all is said and done, sexism and the idea that heterosexuality is somehow more "normal" or "natural" than homosexuality are both social constructs, and there is no logical reason (NONE) to use sex or sexuality as a basis for social segregation (mental or literal.) Unless, of course, that's what you've been taught.

Give it some time. :lol:

To quote that Whitechapel singer from a recent video interview:

"I can't go on there and sing about unicorns, rainbows an stuff. People would think I am gay.... and I don't want people to think I'm gay. I can't have that. I sing about stuff that makes me angry, stuff that I hate. For example women. I hate all women..."

:Smug:

Is that dude 'tarted?

Sorry...

rainbows.jpg

Motorhead gay?

Lemmy probably porked more chicks than Timberlake and all the pop commercial sort.

I'm a christian. I seriously hate these kind off website. I actually can't stop laughing that actually someone did an effort to make this and this list.
I'm a lot of times ashamed by my fellow-christians.

PS..haha check out this one (Eminem)!
# Barry Manilow
# Indigo Girls
# Melissa Etheridge
# Eminmen
# Nirvana

all I can say is rainbows are not as gay as some people think :D

As Eddy proved it...it's just the perspective you put the rainbow in..