Post Your Favorite Dance Sequence

BlackMetalWhiteGuy

Manly Man!
Apr 15, 2007
Cooperstown and Oswego, NY
My personal favorite is "It's Magic," from the movie Koi... Mil Gaya. This dance is actually pretty stupid, but I can't stop watching it and I think it would be a lot of fun to learn. I decided to teach myself the guitar part first though, since obviously, it's easier :p

Also, just for some general information, Hrithik Roshan is the top rated dancer out of all the Bollywood stars. He's also Bollywood's "most glamorous" male actor of 2007, although you can't tell from this video because they tried to make him uglier for this role due to his character being mentally retarded.

For those of you who don't know, Bollywood is the Indian equivalent of Hollywood. It's also the largest and most successful film industry in the world.

I also love Preity Zinta and her blank stare (she's the woman in the white shirt with the peace sign on it).

Last edited by a moderator:
The Soulja Boy dance.

jk, that is the stupidest fucking thing I have ever seen. Most Hip-Hop dance these days is just bouncing up and down with "style".

I like watching break dancing occasionally but I don't have a favorite dance sequence.

immortal.gif

win.

I'm white.

I have about 5 dances I know and love.

1. Headbanging.
2. Jumping around pissed.
3. The bus driver (Driving driving, get on the bus, driving driving, come on in)
4. Wesley. Essentially saying "WEEEESSSSLEH!" and twiddling your fingers in a jazz hand fashion in a circle. :p A joke about some gay bloke in the year above, passed down from some guys brother to our year.
5. The YMCA.

None other can stand up.