Post your goals for 2014

For all ya'll who wanna lose weight: give the Slow Carb diet from "The 4 Hour Body" a try. Easiest diet I've ever used (down 10kg/22lb currently since April). I actually looked FORWARD to returning to the diet after this christmas.

(I know the claims in the book sound utterly ridiculous, but astonishingly most of it works like a charm!)

Get a new job or find a way to work self-employed.
Finish my book and the accompanying website, marketing, etc.
Move to a new place.
Go somewhere I haven't been before at least three (3) times.
Go to at least one (1) networking event every month.
Keep working towards 72 kg / 159 lbs @ 6% body fat (currently 90% there).

Writing that shit down is a good idea for anyone I guess. Even more so on a public forum so people can hold you accountable. :p

I don't get it. Are those toilet pics attached to the girls are supposed to be theirs? lol, girls don't poop.

I guess that's point. IDK, didn't stick around long enough to find out. :puke:

I'm always puzzled at the idea that anyone could be turned on by pooping or piss. I don't get it.

Neither do I. Only reason I went there was to find out if it was an actual site. It was. :yuk:

1: Remain Employed at a Studio and get a shit ton better at it, my productions in 2013 have been my best
2: Write and produce a few of my own projects
3: Show my girl how much she means to me more (bawww)
4: Read more books
5: Get better at guitar and learn how to play drums properly

Already a shredded 6'1" 196lb sick cunt.
I guess I could learn to swim. There were no pools in the ghetto when I was growing up.
Maybe get a video on Sick Drummer.
Find the person who stole my bike 3 years ago.
Become a rap god.

1. Continue working out. This past fall I started regularly running and lifting weights, and I've really been seeing the difference. I plan to continue doing that when the next semester rolls by.
2. Do some more recording projects. I did two in the past year, but both were my own bands. Right now it's looking like in 2014 I'll be doing a friend's death metal project, which should be fun.
3. Make my band more popular. My main group made huge leaps in 2013, but our maximum potential wasn't reached because our drummer at the time quit, setting us back a decent while. I imagine with some early 2014 shows and a new recording we can build some of that buzz back up, and hopefully by the end of 2014 be a fairly well-known player in our scene.
4. Play regional shows. In a major surprise, in December I joined one of the biggest local bands in my scene, and they're in the process of focusing on becoming a regional band. This is huge for me, and already it has been a great learning experience.
5. Get a job. Of course, this list has been in no particular order. It's about time I do this, really.

Essentially, 2014 has the potential to be a huge game changer for me.

get fit

pay off debt

move into new studio and do real amps/real drums every time

raise my rates

get back into gigging (its been a while)