Post your hauls here

Limbonic Art - Moon In The Scorpio
Yattering - Human's Pain
Golem - Dreamweaver

And a week ago:

Burzum - Filosofem
Morbid Angel - Blessed Are The Sick (an original for 5 bucks!)

Bolt Thrower - Those once loyal
Witchery - Don't fear the reaper
Abigor - Supreme immortal art
Drudkh - the swan road
Sisters of Mercy - Floodland
Bauhaus - In the Flat Field
Aria - Aria 1
The Killers - Sam's town
Unearth - III: In the eyes of fire
Good call on Abigor

Bolt Thrower-the 4th crusade(this is the finest BT album easily).
Dan Swano-moon tower
Celtic Frost-morbid tales
Unleashed-Hell's Unleashed. Being a Unleashed fan did not like this at first but the album does have a lot of great tracks.
Hypocrisy-Abducted.
Grave-back from the grave. By far the best newer Grave and newer death metal albums. It's amazing how the band can get back on track with this and Fiendish Regression then releasing their worst album 'as rapture comes'. BFTG is also recorded at Sunlight and does not have that gay sounding pro-tools production job like majority of newer DM albums.
Disembowelment-Double disk relapse reissue
Incantation-Onward To Golgotha(reissue)

I think that is it.

I disliked Hypocrisy for awile until hearing left to rot, after deciding to give some other specific albums another listen. I don't like catch 22 which really through me off at first and some other songs. So far I enjoy Abducted,The Fourth Dimention,Penetralia,OB, and The Arrival. Some specific songs on 'the arrival' suck but most of it is pretty good newer melodic metal. I still think the band is a tad overrated.

I disliked Hypocrisy for awile until hearing left to rot, after deciding to give some other specific albums another listen. I don't like catch 22 which really through me off at first and some other songs. So far I enjoy Abducted,The Fourth Dimention,Penetralia,OB, and The Arrival. Some specific songs on 'the arrival' suck but most of it is pretty good newer melodic metal. I still think the band is a tad overrated.

Yeah, Catch 22 was a one-off nu-metal album from an otherwise noteworthy band. The Arrival is very lackluster but has some moments, I haven't heard alot of their older stuff except Osculum Obscenum which was good. Their new album is :kickass:

btw, Moontower :headbang: one of my favorite albums

I forgot. Along with my haul also bought this small sony middle speaker for my stereo. This middle speaker really adds a lot and brings out guitar harmonies even more. I listen to a lot of oldschool death metal that sometimes has 3rd guitar ontop of the left and right guitar channels so this was one of my best buys. For anyone who does not know on your stereo you can have surround mode and a middle speaker or even +.