Post your hauls here

Linksys Wireless - G Broadband Router with SpeedBooster
Linksys Wireless - G PCI Adapter

I have asked for a stack of albums for christmas so hopefully I should be getting:-

Akercocke - Choronzon
Angra - Angels Cry
Avantasia - The Metal Opera Part II
Blind Guardian - Nightfall In Middle Earth
Cryptopsy - None So Vile
Decapitated - Organic Hallucinosis
Demons And Wizards - Demons And Wizards
Devin Townsend - Infinity
Emperor - In The Nightshade Eclipse
Freedom Call - Stairway To Fairyland
Frost - Milliontown
Gamma Ray - Powerplant
Kamelot - The Black Halo
Korpiklaani - Voice Of Wilderness
Krisiun - AssassiNation
Rhapsody - Symphony Of Enchanted Lands

Yesterday's Purchase:

Morbid Angel - Altars of Madness
Satyricon - Now, Diabolical

From my last trip to Tower. Damn, that place was depressing. It was like visiting a loved one with terminal cancer. :cry:

that reminds me, i need to go today and see what steals they have left.
I hid slayer - show no mercy behind some no named band in the metal section, hope its still there :>

Well, they wouldn't have the vast majority of the albums I download, which are almost all oldschool dm and bm, and out of print. It's the people that download popular crap like Kanye West, Britney Spears, 50 Cent, etc., that are causing the store to shut down.

Yeah, I know. I try to download just to preview a new band or something and not solely listen to downloaded music.

Yeah, I know. I try to download just to preview a new band or something and not solely listen to downloaded music.
Yeah. If I download an in-print CD, and I really like it, I will buy the CD. But, as mentioned, most of the stuff I download is out of print. And when you are buying a $100 out of print CD on ebay, you are not even supporting the band, you are just giving the seller money.

Picked up primordial - The Gathering Wilderness for 6 bucks at tower.
Someone found my hidden copy of slayer - show no mercy, dammit.

Well, they wouldn't have the vast majority of the albums I download, which are almost all oldschool dm and bm, and out of print. It's the people that download popular crap like Kanye West, Britney Spears, 50 Cent, etc., that are causing the store to shut down.

those people are music likers not music lovers

fuck those mainstream KISS FM loving retards.

Nuclear Assault - Louder,Harder,Faster DVD

pretty cool shit including older concert footage some of the sound on the older stuff is lower quality but kicks ass nonetheless:cool:

Amen.

Today's Purchase:

Carcass - Heartwork

I can't believe I found this at a Borders. I also found Atheist, Emperor, Opeth, and My Dying Bride, among other things. I hate not having any money.

Borders can surprisingly be very good for metal (at least for a book store). I've also found some obscure horror movies there which really surprised me.