Irepress - Samus Octology
Onslaught - Killing Peace
Bergraven - Dodsvisoner
Windmills by the Ocean - s/t

MAYHEM - Ordo Ad Chao
MAEL MORDHA - Gealtacht Mael Mordha
BATHORY - The Return
INCANTATION - Primordial Domination

along with my amazon order of the new Nile and Behemoth and a Conan book.

I was quite impressed with the new Mayhem.

My newest haul:

Gorgoroth-Under The Sign Of Hell
Profanatica - The Enemy Of Virtue LP
Trench Hell-Alcoholic Disaster 7"
War Ripper-Hellstorm 7"

I've been to Metal Haven before, cool store but I think I kind of freaked out the dudes in there when I waltzed in with my Old Navy hoodie asking about Spawn of Possession and Forest Silence.

Umm I walked in with a black polo and dress jeans and dress shoes....and asked for Blut Aus Nord and Peste Noire(which they did not have.)

The dude who works there is really cool and I have gotten to know him.

They really are lacking some good stuff though(Peste Noire,Amouers,old boris and Hills Of The Sefriph)

Ordered off Amazon yesterday:

Borknagar - Empiricism

It's about time I got this. I also ordered Chrono Cross (PS1) in my need to re-purchase some of my classic favorites (ordered FFVIII and IX last week).

I found FFIX to be a massively under-rated game. I thought it was a great return to the series old days with a fantastic soundtrack and great storyline. Sure it wasn't as serious as, say, FFVII or FFVIII but I kind of liked the soft-hearted storyline for a change.

Sorry for getting off topic. Anyways, I just listened to Bonded By Blood for the first time and was surprised how good it is. I definitely wasn't expecting it to be top notch thrash.