Post your hauls here

Got some good shit. I would suggest you stay away from iTunes though. Cds are better.

yeah, whats the point of paying for mp3s when you can just download them for free. and yes, I still think owning the actual album > downloaded mp3s.

yeah, whats the point of paying for mp3s when you can just download them for free. and yes, I still think owning the actual album > downloaded mp3s.

Yea, I have found I enjoy albums much more on cd. A cd player MAKES you listen to the song. A mp3 player gives you to many songs. I still need my mp3 player though.

Yea, I have found I enjoy albums much more on cd. A cd player MAKES you listen to the song. A mp3 player gives you to many songs. I still need my mp3 player though.

Yeah but there's always the skip button on a CD player. I know the burden of stretching down to press it is a great one but it can't be much harder than picking individual songs via mp3.

Just conducted a trade with a friend down the hall.

Emperor - Scattered Ashes: A Decade of Emperial Wrath

In return, I'm giving him either Decapitated - Nihility or Megadeth - Rust in Peace. He's uploading both of them and will decide which one he wants to keep.

I got the gift card for free. I don't really download music that much otherwise, because I do like having cds a lot better. I don't really like downloading songs from limewire, ares etc because they usually don't sound that good, they're quieter. At least itunes is loud. And you get the album cover lol.

The Lamp Of Thoth - Cauldron Of Witchery Die Hard 10"

Beautiful packaging, and an amazing miniature book detailing the history of The Hermetic Order Of The Lamp Of Thoth, allegedly a real esoteric order that came to prominence in the late 19th Century near where the band hails from in England.

I got the gift card for free. I don't really download music that much otherwise, because I do like having cds a lot better. I don't really like downloading songs from limewire, ares etc because they usually don't sound that good, they're quieter. At least itunes is loud. And you get the album cover lol.

Use bittorent to download them, then go into iTunes, left click on the song, go to "properties" and from there you can ADD the album color yourself.

LO FUCKING L

Just conducted a trade with a friend down the hall.

Emperor - Scattered Ashes: A Decade of Emperial Wrath

In return, I'm giving him either Decapitated - Nihility or Megadeth - Rust in Peace. He's uploading both of them and will decide which one he wants to keep.

I wish I could trade with people. But no one is into metal around me.

Just won a bunch of stuff off of ebay this week:

Nocternity- Onyx
Negura Bunget- 'N Crugu Bradului
Hellgoat- Blapshemy from serpent tongues (limited to 333 copies)
God Macabre- The Winterlong relapse reissue
Goatlord- The last sodomy of mary
Goatmoon- Death Before Dishonour

Last but certainly not least....an original pressing of Winter's "into darkness" album!!!! :kickass: