Post your hauls here

A really useful comparison...you work full time compared to someone who goes to school full time. Next time try to compare your salary to someone who at least work full time...like me... :lol:

Yeah, that was a pretty bad comparison, but you could consider it as stating something all the college students here can look forward too: massive amounts of cash

Yeah, that was a pretty bad comparison, but you could consider it as stating something all the college students here can look forward too: massive amounts of cash

But then again Necuratul still managed to buy like 3-4 times the amount of cds (LPs, EPs also...) I have while making less than 5% of what I make monthly...I wish I had no expenses and was still living with my parents. I'd have so many cds. :p

But then again Necuratul still managed to buy like 3-4 times the amount of cds (LPs, EPs also...) I have while making less than 5% of what I make monthly...I wish I had no expenses and was still living with my parents. I'd have so many cds. :p

Yeah, I'm living with my 'rents right now. It's nice having very few expenses.

So I went to Circuit City today and after browsing through the terrible selection of music I decided to use my gift card towards a copy of Age of Mythology. I go to checkout and find out that the balance on my "new" 25-dollar gift card is $1.53.

DAMN IT.

50 quid down (Deposit for renting a house for a week long pissup in cornwall in the summer) only 13 quid in the bank, and then play have a fucking awesome sale :(

Stuff like Unleashed, Gojira, Dio and Meatloaf. A fiver each :(
Edit: Other stuff too. Megadeth, Darkthrone, Grave. Play actually have some half decent albums. Not just crap ones either, Transvanian Hunger (Sp?), Peace Sells But Whos Buying etc.

Opeth - Orchid
Opeth - Roundhouse Tapes
Opeth - Deliverance
Bloodbath - Resurrection Through Carnage
Black Dahlia Murder - Nocturnal
Exodus - Atrocity Exhibition
Death - Symbolic
Deathspell Omega - Fas, Ite...
Isis - Oceanic

Playing it old school with this latest haul.

Celtic Frost - Morbid Tales/Emperor's Return
Kreator - Pleasure to Kill/Flag of Hate
Mayhem - Live in Leipzig
Sodom - In the Sign of Evil/Obsessed By Cruelty
Venom - Black Metal

Playing it old school with this latest haul.

Celtic Frost - Morbid Tales/Emperor's Return
Kreator - Pleasure to Kill/Flag of Hate
Mayhem - Live in Leipzig
Sodom - In the Sign of Evil/Obsessed By Cruelty
Venom - Black Metal

:kickass: Some of the best shit ever.

Thought you'd approve. I almost got Mercyful Fate's Melissa but it was packaged with a DVD and too expensive. I'll find it online for cheaper.

Been on a bit of a spending spree in the past 24 hours. I've either picked up or ordered:

Katalepsy - Musick Brings Injuries
Goreality - Perverse Depraved Indifference
Guttural Secrete - Reek of Pubescent Despoilment
Beheaded - Recounts of Disembodiment
Defloration - The Bone Collection
Immortal - Sons Of Northern Darkness
Gorgoroth - Ad Majorem Sathanas Gloriam
Borknagar - Quintessence
Dark Funeral - Secrets Of The Black Arts

Been on a bit of a spending spree in the past 24 hours. I've either picked up or ordered:

Katalepsy - Musick Brings Injuries
Goreality - Perverse Depraved Indifference
Guttural Secrete - Reek of Pubescent Despoilment
Beheaded - Recounts of Disembodiment
Defloration - The Bone Collection
Immortal - Sons Of Northern Darkness
Gorgoroth - Ad Majorem Sathanas Gloriam
Borknagar - Quintessence
Dark Funeral - Secrets Of The Black Arts
:worship:kickass:

Krohm - The Haunting Presence
Xasthur - Defective Epitaph
Dying Fetus - Killing on Adrenaline

I saw Dodsferd and almost bought it on recommendation of V5, but I decided to go with Dying Fetus instead

For some reason a ton of indie rock-based zines have been declaring Defective Epitaph has an amazing release. Tell me how it is.